Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 13, 2009
9:59:24 PM
View profile
emusic problems with Samsung Propel A767

For some reason I can't upload songs from my phone to my PC that I downloaded from emusic mobile. On the rare occasion they do upload to my pc i'm told the file types aren't compatible with my Windows Media Player. Any one else have this problem or know what I can do to fix it? HELP PLEASE!

For some reason I can't upload songs from my phone to my PC that I downloaded from emusic mobile. On the rare occasion they do upload to my pc i'm told the file types aren't compatible with my Windows Media Player. Any one else have this problem or know what I can do to fix it? HELP PLEASE!

emusic problems with Samsung Propel A767

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2009 6:34:28 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by dnhenderson on Oct 7, 2009 at 6:40:00 PM
Some songs form emusic issue with the emp extension, Windows Media Player doesn't play emp files, an emp file contains no music, it's only a link for the emusic download manager to get the songs, after the songs download, then you can upload to your pc. If you can't upload from phone to your pc, try easy sync, it is small, can allow bidirectional transferring of unlimited number of any files between your computer and mobile device.
Message Edited by dnhenderson on 10-07-2009 06:40:00 PM
Some songs form emusic issue with the emp extension, Windows Media Player doesn't play emp files, an emp file contains no music, it's only a link for the emusic download manager to get the songs, after the songs download, then you can upload to your pc. If you can't upload from phone to your pc, try easy sync, it is small, can allow bidirectional transferring of unlimited number of any files between your computer and mobile device.
Message Edited by dnhenderson on 10-07-2009 06:40:00 PM

Re: emusic problems with Samsung Propel A767

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (2,262 Views)