Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 12, 2009
10:29:53 AM
View profile
emergency need customer support
I cannot beleive it that AT&T foes not have phone customer support on Sunday I just left hospital and I found out my phone disconected Need to talk to SOMEBODY to fic the problem I sent payment laready Need urgently my phone re-conected due to my emergency cardiac contition with my cardiologist
I cannot beleive it that AT&T foes not have phone customer support on Sunday I just left hospital and I found out my phone disconected Need to talk to SOMEBODY to fic the problem I sent payment laready Need urgently my phone re-conected due to my emergency cardiac contition with my cardiologist

emergency need customer support

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 11:29:06 AM
(0)
Master
You can always call AT&T's after hours number, 1-866-801-3600. However, this number is will not handle billing, or reconnection due to non payment, as this is something that will be handled during regular business hours.
You can always call AT&T's after hours number, 1-866-801-3600. However, this number is will not handle billing, or reconnection due to non payment, as this is something that will be handled during regular business hours.

Re: emergency need customer support

2 of 9 (6,000 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 3:20:42 PM
(0)
Professor

Edgard wrote:

if you sent payment, power off your phone then back on to see if your service is back on.

if not call the after hours number that was posted for you.

Edgard wrote:

if you sent payment, power off your phone then back on to see if your service is back on.

if not call the after hours number that was posted for you.

hello!!!

3 of 9 (5,985 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 7:17:10 PM
(0)
Scholar
And remember, even if your cell service is disconnected, 911 will still work in most cases.
And remember, even if your cell service is disconnected, 911 will still work in most cases.

4 of 9 (5,969 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 7:48:38 PM
(0)
Master

Edgard wrote:

If you had sent the payment late. or had received a disconnection notice. You should contact them.  

Edgard wrote:

If you had sent the payment late. or had received a disconnection notice. You should contact them.  

5 of 9 (5,966 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2009 11:34:37 AM
(0)
Expert

Irish Rose wrote:

Which is provided at the end of the automated message that you hear when you call the regular customer care number.

Irish Rose wrote:

Which is provided at the end of the automated message that you hear when you call the regular customer care number.

6 of 9 (5,949 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2009 3:51:03 PM
(0)
Master

wilcre wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Most, but not all, will just hang up, long before the message ever finishes........... I think it would be a better idea to let customers know on the main AT&T website, that there  is an after care number that they can use, to get through to tech support during the hours when customer service is closed.

wilcre wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

Most, but not all, will just hang up, long before the message ever finishes........... I think it would be a better idea to let customers know on the main AT&T website, that there  is an after care number that they can use, to get through to tech support during the hours when customer service is closed.

7 of 9 (5,935 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2009 10:22:06 PM
(0)
Guru
I'm pretty sure AT&T announced the extended hours and new schedule for Customer Care. Enough people seem to know about it.

Now, this is the western US I'm talking about. I don't know the hours for support for the eastern US.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
I'm pretty sure AT&T announced the extended hours and new schedule for Customer Care. Enough people seem to know about it.

Now, this is the western US I'm talking about. I don't know the hours for support for the eastern US.

8 of 9 (5,920 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2009 2:29:48 AM
(0)
Master
It should be listed on their website, and not only after the automated message, as it is done now.
It should be listed on their website, and not only after the automated message, as it is done now.

9 of 9 (5,915 Views)