emergency need customer support

Contributor

emergency need customer support

I cannot beleive it that AT&T foes not have phone customer support on Sunday I just left hospital and I found out my phone disconected Need to talk to SOMEBODY to fic the problem I sent payment laready Need urgently my phone re-conected due to my emergency cardiac contition with my cardiologist
Message 1 of 9 (6,024 Views)
Master

Re: emergency need customer support

You can always call AT&T's after hours number, 1-866-801-3600. However, this number is will not handle billing, or reconnection due to non payment, as this is something that will be handled during regular business hours.
Message 2 of 9 (6,018 Views)
Professor

Re: emergency need customer support


Edgard wrote:
I cannot beleive it that AT&T foes not have phone customer support on Sunday I just left hospital and I found out my phone disconected Need to talk to SOMEBODY to fic the problem I sent payment laready Need urgently my phone re-conected due to my emergency cardiac contition with my cardiologist

 

if you sent payment, power off your phone then back on to see if your service is back on.

if not call the after hours number that was posted for you.

Message 3 of 9 (6,003 Views)
Scholar

Re: emergency need customer support

And remember, even if your cell service is disconnected, 911 will still work in most cases.
Message 4 of 9 (5,987 Views)
Master

Re: emergency need customer support


Edgard wrote:
I cannot beleive it that AT&T foes not have phone customer support on Sunday I just left hospital and I found out my phone disconected Need to talk to SOMEBODY to fic the problem I sent payment laready Need urgently my phone re-conected due to my emergency cardiac contition with my cardiologist
 
If you had sent the payment late. or had received a disconnection notice. You should contact them.  

 

Message 5 of 9 (5,984 Views)
Expert

Re: emergency need customer support


Irish Rose wrote:

     You can always call AT&T's after hours number, 1-866-801-3600. However, this number is will not handle billing, or reconnection due to non payment, as this is something that will be handled during regular business hours.


     Which is provided at the end of the automated message that you hear when you call the regular customer care number.

Message 6 of 9 (5,967 Views)
Master

Re: emergency need customer support


wilcre wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

     You can always call AT&T's after hours number, 1-866-801-3600. However, this number is will not handle billing, or reconnection due to non payment, as this is something that will be handled during regular business hours.


     Which is provided at the end of the automated message that you hear when you call the regular customer care number.


Most, but not all, will just hang up, long before the message ever finishes........... I think it would be a better idea to let customers know on the main AT&T website, that there  is an after care number that they can use, to get through to tech support during the hours when customer service is closed.

Message 7 of 9 (5,953 Views)

Re: emergency need customer support

I'm pretty sure AT&T announced the extended hours and new schedule for Customer Care. Enough people seem to know about it.

Now, this is the western US I'm talking about. I don't know the hours for support for the eastern US.

 


I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 9 (5,938 Views)
Master

Re: emergency need customer support

It should be listed on their website, and not only after the automated message, as it is done now.
Message 9 of 9 (5,933 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.