Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Highlighted
Posted Oct 12, 2010
11:52:22 AM
email to text - appears as different sender each time

I receive some automated text messages from my job alerting me of certain things.  They all come from the same email address, however, when they arrive at my phone, the all look like they come from a different sequential number.  It would be nice if they were all grouped as one conversation, however that will never happen unless every message comes from teh same "sender".  I dont know why theyre sequentially numbered this way.  Its mildly frustrating, but certainly not a showstopper.  Anyone got any suggestions?

I receive some automated text messages from my job alerting me of certain things.  They all come from the same email address, however, when they arrive at my phone, the all look like they come from a different sequential number.  It would be nice if they were all grouped as one conversation, however that will never happen unless every message comes from teh same "sender".  I dont know why theyre sequentially numbered this way.  Its mildly frustrating, but certainly not a showstopper.  Anyone got any suggestions?

email to text - appears as different sender each time

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too