Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 22, 2010
9:20:34 AM
View profile
email accounts

I have a SGHi617, yesterday the second email account quit working and now it won't let me add it back on. Is there a new issue?

I have a SGHi617, yesterday the second email account quit working and now it won't let me add it back on. Is there a new issue?

email accounts

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 11:02:39 AM
(0)
Tutor

Hello Wizzzzz,

I am wondering, what type of email account are you trying to re-integrate to your device. Is this a POP3, IMAP, Exchange, etc? For what you said you have more than one email on your device. Is the other one(s) working?

Kalamata...

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Hello Wizzzzz,

I am wondering, what type of email account are you trying to re-integrate to your device. Is this a POP3, IMAP, Exchange, etc? For what you said you have more than one email on your device. Is the other one(s) working?

Kalamata...

Re: email accounts

2 of 4 (886 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 11:24:25 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have an email connected to outlook and it works. The other one was connected to my msn account. It won't allow me to set it up. I can put in the email and password, then it says to go online and set up email

I have an email connected to outlook and it works. The other one was connected to my msn account. It won't allow me to set it up. I can put in the email and password, then it says to go online and set up email

3 of 4 (880 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 11:58:49 AM
(0)
Contributor

Ok, maybe this will help. If I press the button to go to messaging, I have text at A, Outlook at B, and Set up email at C. When I go to set up email it askes for email and password, but then goes to Help with windows live.Select thelink below to access windows live hotmail account.

If I go to IM and email on the menueit only has IM for a choice.

Ok, maybe this will help. If I press the button to go to messaging, I have text at A, Outlook at B, and Set up email at C. When I go to set up email it askes for email and password, but then goes to Help with windows live.Select thelink below to access windows live hotmail account.

If I go to IM and email on the menueit only has IM for a choice.

4 of 4 (872 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments