Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 6, 2010
11:33:50 AM
em330 download

I have 3 em330s. The first one in Media net was a Facebook download. Download a Facebook bookmark for your em330, I did and bookmark was under games. This is great since I don't have to go into Media net and sign into Facebook from there. My other  2 phones get a message, unsupported content type, when I try to down load the book mark. Did AT&T block this download or am I doing something wrong. I sure hope AT&T didn't do something with this down load just so they make you go into media net first. Shame, shame, shame if they did this to try to force you to get unlimited data.

I have 3 em330s. The first one in Media net was a Facebook download. Download a Facebook bookmark for your em330, I did and bookmark was under games. This is great since I don't have to go into Media net and sign into Facebook from there. My other  2 phones get a message, unsupported content type, when I try to down load the book mark. Did AT&T block this download or am I doing something wrong. I sure hope AT&T didn't do something with this down load just so they make you go into media net first. Shame, shame, shame if they did this to try to force you to get unlimited data.

em330 download

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments