elevate and wifi printer

Contributor

elevate and wifi printer

hey guys, purchased new elevate hotspot and was wondering if it supports a wifi printer.trying to link up a Kodak wifi printer but it won't print.am having to run a separate router for the printer and have to switch over to that network to print. any thoughts??

Message 1 of 3 (1,002 Views)
Contributor

Re: elevate and wifi printer

Same problem here. I am trying to connect to a Kodak Hero 9.1. I can connect to other routers in the office and other devices can connect to my elevate just fine. When searching for networks on the printer the elevate shows up and asks for a password. It tries to connect for a minute or so and comes back with an unsuccessful message but still assigns it an IP address. When I check att.elevate it shows the printer's ip address in the connected devices. It will not let me find the printer on the network. I have tried removing the security on the elevate and changing it to WEP. It will not connect. I really like this printer and I was hoping to not have to return it.

QUESTION IS: Can a wifi printer connect to the Elevate or is it blocked somehow? Is this a Sierra Wireless or a Kodak issue?

Message 2 of 3 (987 Views)
Contributor

Re: elevate and wifi printer

got mine to work by manually inputting ip address into printer. try it .it worked for me.....

Message 3 of 3 (975 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.