Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 24, 2009
5:14:58 PM
echo on samsung solstice
Anybody have problem echo voice on solstice? I can hear my voice sometime and people I called other site can hear their voice echoing too. It is getting more and more after 2 weeks using it. And how to fix this problem? Thank advance for any reply and suggest.
Anybody have problem echo voice on solstice? I can hear my voice sometime and people I called other site can hear their voice echoing too. It is getting more and more after 2 weeks using it. And how to fix this problem? Thank advance for any reply and suggest.

echo on samsung solstice

31 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(31)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2009 4:02:59 AM
(0)
Mentor
I only have this problem with the speaker phone. I have seen other people comment the same.
I only have this problem with the speaker phone. I have seen other people comment the same.

Re: echo on samsung solstice

2 of 32 (9,539 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2009 6:38:21 AM
(0)
Expert

mielowes wrote:

I would not play around with it, if you have had it less than 30 days, take it be to the original place of purchase and exchange it (If bought over the phone or through ATT.com then a corporate owned ATTM store can process the exchange and or return), if you have had it longer than 30 days but less than 365 (1 year) file a warranty claim for it as per the owners manual or contact AT&T's warranty department at 1-800-801-1101, if you have had the device for more than 365 days (1 year), then file a insurance claim for it if you have been paying monthly for insurance, if you have insurance you can call 1-877-405-2418

mielowes wrote:

I would not play around with it, if you have had it less than 30 days, take it be to the original place of purchase and exchange it (If bought over the phone or through ATT.com then a corporate owned ATTM store can process the exchange and or return), if you have had it longer than 30 days but less than 365 (1 year) file a warranty claim for it as per the owners manual or contact AT&T's warranty department at 1-800-801-1101, if you have had the device for more than 365 days (1 year), then file a insurance claim for it if you have been paying monthly for insurance, if you have insurance you can call 1-877-405-2418

3 of 32 (9,458 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2009 8:06:39 PM
(0)
Voyager
I agree with wilcre about exchanging the phone.  My son got one and his is working fine.  I got one, and it had the horrible echo.  I immediately exchanged it and the new one works fine.  Yes, it seems to be a common problem with the phone, but there are some that work fine.  Just return the phone right away if it doesn't work right.  ATT have always been really good about sending me a new headset if I had problems.  They have done so in the past several times.  Great customer service.
I agree with wilcre about exchanging the phone.  My son got one and his is working fine.  I got one, and it had the horrible echo.  I immediately exchanged it and the new one works fine.  Yes, it seems to be a common problem with the phone, but there are some that work fine.  Just return the phone right away if it doesn't work right.  ATT have always been really good about sending me a new headset if I had problems.  They have done so in the past several times.  Great customer service.

4 of 32 (9,428 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2009 6:18:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had the echo problem when using the speaker phone. After resetting the phone, it works fine now. It is caused by using Voice Recognition tool.

Workaround Steps:

1)     Go to Settings -> Phone - Reset Phone.

2)     A warning message shows up, Select Yes.

3)     It asks for new password, I type “0000”

4)     Confirm the password by typing “0000” again.

5)     Wait until it finishes.

6)     Go to Settings -> Display and Light Widget, uncheck Voice Recognition to avoid using it by accident.

I had the echo problem when using the speaker phone. After resetting the phone, it works fine now. It is caused by using Voice Recognition tool.

Workaround Steps:

6)     Go to Settings -> Display and Light Widget, uncheck Voice Recognition to avoid using it by accident.

5 of 32 (9,005 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2009 12:43:16 AM
(0)
Tutor

I just bought a new Samsung Solstice. I loved the phone but found the annoying echo speakerphone problem once I used the voice recognition command. If I follow your instruction to reset the phone, then the echo problem went away. However, as soon as I used the voice command again, the echo problem came back. Therefore, it's the voice recognition tool that must have changed something to make the speakerphone echo.  I love both using voice command and talking on speakerphone. Does it mean I need to give up one of these features on this phone?

I've read on the web that some said after they could get away with echo problem after they went to exchange to another one. So does it mean not all Solstice phones have this problem?

I just bought a new Samsung Solstice. I loved the phone but found the annoying echo speakerphone problem once I used the voice recognition command. If I follow your instruction to reset the phone, then the echo problem went away. However, as soon as I used the voice command again, the echo problem came back. Therefore, it's the voice recognition tool that must have changed something to make the speakerphone echo.  I love both using voice command and talking on speakerphone. Does it mean I need to give up one of these features on this phone?

I've read on the web that some said after they could get away with echo problem after they went to exchange to another one. So does it mean not all Solstice phones have this problem?

6 of 32 (8,791 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2009 10:18:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

You are right, there is a problem with voice recognition tool. It causes speaker phone echo.

I exchanged a phone before I figured it out. The new phone didn't have any echo when I tried it in the store, but as soon as I used the voice recognition tool at home, the echo came back.You can still exchange it, try the voice recognition tool there, and please let us know if some of them works.

I found that speed dial is a good option too.

You are right, there is a problem with voice recognition tool. It causes speaker phone echo.

I exchanged a phone before I figured it out. The new phone didn't have any echo when I tried it in the store, but as soon as I used the voice recognition tool at home, the echo came back.You can still exchange it, try the voice recognition tool there, and please let us know if some of them works.

I found that speed dial is a good option too.

7 of 32 (8,719 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2009 3:28:34 PM
(0)
Tutor
I just exhanged another new Samsung solstice and tested in the store. Not surprisingly, it has the same echo problem after the voice command was used. Sad.
I just exhanged another new Samsung solstice and tested in the store. Not surprisingly, it has the same echo problem after the voice command was used. Sad.

8 of 32 (8,661 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2009 5:28:56 PM
(0)
Contributor

I too have the speakerphone echo problem after the voice dialing is used once.  I upgraded to the Solstice a couple of weeks ago and have returned the phone twice until I figured out how to get the echo to return.  Both ATT and Samsung customer service were no help, saying that this issue had not been previously reported.  ATT says to exchange the phone and Samsung says return it for repair.

I feel that this is a software problem with the voice dialing software leaving the speakerphone in a state where the echo is heard.  I don't believe it's the hardware as there is no echo on the speakerphone after it is powered on and voice dialing is never used.

Still, it could be a bad batch of hardware.  Does anyone have s Solstice that does not have echo to the called party when using speakerphone and voice dialing was previously used?  Chime in here if you have a phone that does not have this problem.  That would give hope that another phone exchange might cure this issue!

I too have the speakerphone echo problem after the voice dialing is used once.  I upgraded to the Solstice a couple of weeks ago and have returned the phone twice until I figured out how to get the echo to return.  Both ATT and Samsung customer service were no help, saying that this issue had not been previously reported.  ATT says to exchange the phone and Samsung says return it for repair.

I feel that this is a software problem with the voice dialing software leaving the speakerphone in a state where the echo is heard.  I don't believe it's the hardware as there is no echo on the speakerphone after it is powered on and voice dialing is never used.

Still, it could be a bad batch of hardware.  Does anyone have s Solstice that does not have echo to the called party when using speakerphone and voice dialing was previously used?  Chime in here if you have a phone that does not have this problem.  That would give hope that another phone exchange might cure this issue!

9 of 32 (8,641 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2009 5:37:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
I called Samsung today and a log is created to report the problem. Maybe more people should call Samsung about the issues so that it will be escalated for them to find a software fix and make a software patch available to download.
I called Samsung today and a log is created to report the problem. Maybe more people should call Samsung about the issues so that it will be escalated for them to find a software fix and make a software patch available to download.

10 of 32 (8,639 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2009 3:21:06 AM
(0)
Mentor

I have had my Solstice for about 3 weeks now and have also experienced the exact same issue with echoing. However, I can go one step further. Not only is the echo present with the speakerphone, but it is also present when I talk to someone without the speakerphone on the regular handset The people I speak to report hearing an echo on their side. I have returned the phone twice and still have the same problem so I know I didn't get a bad phone. Its a bad design!  I also reported the issue directly to Samsung who like a previous poster said, had no record of any issues with echoing.

One thing I uncovered that may help is that if you turn down the speaker volume on the handset (like move it to about 3 or 4), the echo reduces or even goes away. The downside is you have to struggle to hear the person on the other end because the speaker volume is too low on the handset (once again another design flaw). If there will be a software fix I'd love to know about it as well. Its a shame because I like the small size of the phone and the features.

I have had my Solstice for about 3 weeks now and have also experienced the exact same issue with echoing. However, I can go one step further. Not only is the echo present with the speakerphone, but it is also present when I talk to someone without the speakerphone on the regular handset The people I speak to report hearing an echo on their side. I have returned the phone twice and still have the same problem so I know I didn't get a bad phone. Its a bad design!  I also reported the issue directly to Samsung who like a previous poster said, had no record of any issues with echoing.

One thing I uncovered that may help is that if you turn down the speaker volume on the handset (like move it to about 3 or 4), the echo reduces or even goes away. The downside is you have to struggle to hear the person on the other end because the speaker volume is too low on the handset (once again another design flaw). If there will be a software fix I'd love to know about it as well. Its a shame because I like the small size of the phone and the features.

11 of 32 (5,040 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 6:55:23 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have had the Solstice for two weeks. I took it in last week because it was echoing.  But...so was my husbands and my sons phone.  Which was not a solstice.  They immediately wanted to exchange all our phones.  Another customer overheard me and told me hers did that but she fixed it.......   when you connect with a call..... turn down the volume.  This is different than the volume when a call is not connected....you have to be connected (with someone on the other end of your phone) and push the down volume button.   My was turned up as high as it could go as was my husbands and sons phones.   That fixed the problem.  AND we use voice recognition and speaker without the echoing. 

Good luck!  

I have had the Solstice for two weeks. I took it in last week because it was echoing.  But...so was my husbands and my sons phone.  Which was not a solstice.  They immediately wanted to exchange all our phones.  Another customer overheard me and told me hers did that but she fixed it.......   when you connect with a call..... turn down the volume.  This is different than the volume when a call is not connected....you have to be connected (with someone on the other end of your phone) and push the down volume button.   My was turned up as high as it could go as was my husbands and sons phones.   That fixed the problem.  AND we use voice recognition and speaker without the echoing. 

Good luck!  

12 of 32 (4,892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 7:02:06 PM
(0)
Mentor
Hi - your post basically repeats what I said in my post. Same solution! But one thing that you did not mention that I have to know... When you turn down the volume after you connect, are you having trouble hearing the person on the other end? I struggle to make out what the person is saying - which is exactly why the volume was turned up to "6" or "7" in the first place. How do we get the best of both worlds? 
Hi - your post basically repeats what I said in my post. Same solution! But one thing that you did not mention that I have to know... When you turn down the volume after you connect, are you having trouble hearing the person on the other end? I struggle to make out what the person is saying - which is exactly why the volume was turned up to "6" or "7" in the first place. How do we get the best of both worlds? 

13 of 32 (4,891 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2009 7:05:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

No trouble hearing the person on the other end for me.  Fine and clear.

And sorry about repeating what you said..... I read over it and I misread it.  Thought you were saying the volume on the phone.  Sorry!  Smiley Happy

No trouble hearing the person on the other end for me.  Fine and clear.

And sorry about repeating what you said..... I read over it and I misread it.  Thought you were saying the volume on the phone.  Sorry!  Smiley Happy

14 of 32 (4,889 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2009 5:25:01 PM
(0)
Tutor
yes my solstice have same problem. after reading this thread i powered off and on, and then the problem went away. i mistakenly clicked and started the voice dialing thing and that caused the prob i guess.. sometimes when in speakerphone the other party's voice used to come in broken manner, not clearly (usually when i call some customer support) .. donno that problem will go away now or not.. does others also hear unclear voice in speakerphone sometimes?
yes my solstice have same problem. after reading this thread i powered off and on, and then the problem went away. i mistakenly clicked and started the voice dialing thing and that caused the prob i guess.. sometimes when in speakerphone the other party's voice used to come in broken manner, not clearly (usually when i call some customer support) .. donno that problem will go away now or not.. does others also hear unclear voice in speakerphone sometimes?

15 of 32 (4,445 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2010 9:51:27 AM
(0)
Contributor
I have had this phone for almost a month and this is my third one.  I not only have the problem when using voice dialing, but also have had the echo problem if I"m using my bluetooth headset.  Anyone else had that problem?  and is there a fix?  I think today is my 30 day satisfaction deadline and I may go back and tell them I want a totally different brand.  This is driving me nuts!  Any ideas on fixing this for good, let me know.
I have had this phone for almost a month and this is my third one.  I not only have the problem when using voice dialing, but also have had the echo problem if I"m using my bluetooth headset.  Anyone else had that problem?  and is there a fix?  I think today is my 30 day satisfaction deadline and I may go back and tell them I want a totally different brand.  This is driving me nuts!  Any ideas on fixing this for good, let me know.

16 of 32 (3,618 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2010 1:14:50 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by denicea23 on Jan 11, 2010 at 1:17:54 PM
I purchased the samsung phone and had echo problems. I followed the steps described by Sky123Blue (resetting the phone) and the problem disappeared. Thank you for your help!
Message Edited by denicea23 on 01-11-2010 01:17:54 PM
I purchased the samsung phone and had echo problems. I followed the steps described by Sky123Blue (resetting the phone) and the problem disappeared. Thank you for your help!
Message Edited by denicea23 on 01-11-2010 01:17:54 PM

[ Edited ]
17 of 32 (3,449 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2010 2:22:08 PM
(0)
Contributor
I had echo problem with the speaker phone on my Samsung Solstice.I tried using speaker a few days into having the phone.So I called AT&T the rep that I worked with had me leave the phone powered ON and take out the battery.Then put the battery back in and repower up the phone.He then called me on the cell phone and he said it sounded fine.But he let me put him on hold while I called one of my friends who told me my phone echoes and he also said it sounded good. So it seems problem solved.Hopefully It stays that way.
I had echo problem with the speaker phone on my Samsung Solstice.I tried using speaker a few days into having the phone.So I called AT&T the rep that I worked with had me leave the phone powered ON and take out the battery.Then put the battery back in and repower up the phone.He then called me on the cell phone and he said it sounded fine.But he let me put him on hold while I called one of my friends who told me my phone echoes and he also said it sounded good. So it seems problem solved.Hopefully It stays that way.

18 of 32 (3,296 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2010 8:59:48 AM
(0)
Contributor
This is a problem on the samsung solstice. I just spent an hour on the phone with the local store where I got two of these phones on 12/29/2009. Within a few days my husband and I both had echoing occuring on the phones when we used the speakerphone. We also had problems with people we called using the speakerphone on, they heard themselves too and we wouldn't hear our echo. I called my office this morning and was using my speakerphone on the soltice. The person at my office was using a desk phone. I could hear no echoing and she could hear herself echoing. The local store gave me the technical team number 800-892-9760 option 1. I spoke with them and they did not know what could be causing the problem so they directed me to the Samsung  Mobile Help Line 800-987-4357. They told me that the voice recognition software is a third party product and unfortunately any phone that this software is on can have echoing problems. There is no way to take if off the phone nor is there anyway to turn it off. So, basically you have to take the phone back and hopefully it's within your 30 days return time or file a claim under warranty after 30 days and up to 365 days. I told Samsung they should consider not using the voice recognition software from this third party company if it does not allow you to use a feature (speakerphone) that comes in very handy when driving a vehicle.
This is a problem on the samsung solstice. I just spent an hour on the phone with the local store where I got two of these phones on 12/29/2009. Within a few days my husband and I both had echoing occuring on the phones when we used the speakerphone. We also had problems with people we called using the speakerphone on, they heard themselves too and we wouldn't hear our echo. I called my office this morning and was using my speakerphone on the soltice. The person at my office was using a desk phone. I could hear no echoing and she could hear herself echoing. The local store gave me the technical team number 800-892-9760 option 1. I spoke with them and they did not know what could be causing the problem so they directed me to the Samsung  Mobile Help Line 800-987-4357. They told me that the voice recognition software is a third party product and unfortunately any phone that this software is on can have echoing problems. There is no way to take if off the phone nor is there anyway to turn it off. So, basically you have to take the phone back and hopefully it's within your 30 days return time or file a claim under warranty after 30 days and up to 365 days. I told Samsung they should consider not using the voice recognition software from this third party company if it does not allow you to use a feature (speakerphone) that comes in very handy when driving a vehicle.

19 of 32 (3,165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2010 9:10:25 AM
(0)
Contributor

As of  today 1/21/10 still no problems with "echo".Would be interesting to know if this helps you too.

As of  today 1/21/10 still no problems with "echo".Would be interesting to know if this helps you too.

20 of 32 (3,163 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2010 9:14:23 AM
(0)
Contributor

I did this (what someone else posted earlier) just now on both my phone and my husband's phone and there is no problem now.You would think that AT&T or Samsung would have this information and tell you this too.

Workaround Steps:

I did this (what someone else posted earlier) just now on both my phone and my husband's phone and there is no problem now.You would think that AT&T or Samsung would have this information and tell you this too.

Workaround Steps:

21 of 32 (3,982 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2010 11:02:24 AM
(0)
Contributor
Well folks, I tried the suggestions on this thread several times and every time the echo came back.  After three phones I tossed in the towel and got a differnt phone all together.  I got the Samsung Impression.  I have been very happy with it and actually like the slide out keyboard much better than the touch screen keyboard.  I am just glad that I was able to get in on my 30 day satisfaction guaranty and get a different phone. I couldn't use my bluetooth headset either without the echo problem and that is a non-negotiable.  Sorry, but the Solstice has way too much wrong with it for me to be able to deal with it.Much happier with the Impression.
Well folks, I tried the suggestions on this thread several times and every time the echo came back.  After three phones I tossed in the towel and got a differnt phone all together.  I got the Samsung Impression.  I have been very happy with it and actually like the slide out keyboard much better than the touch screen keyboard.  I am just glad that I was able to get in on my 30 day satisfaction guaranty and get a different phone. I couldn't use my bluetooth headset either without the echo problem and that is a non-negotiable.  Sorry, but the Solstice has way too much wrong with it for me to be able to deal with it.Much happier with the Impression.

22 of 32 (3,972 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2010 10:23:59 AM
(0)
Contributor

I just got my Solstice 3 days ago.  After reading all these messages I called Samsung.  The fix on this is a Full Reset. It worked for my phone immediately.  Try the following: 

Turn off your phone. 

Remove the battery and the sim card. 

Replace battery but not the sim card.

Type in *2767*3855#  The phone will shut off and reboot. 

A message "No sim card or no sim mode" appears. 

Turn phone off for 1 minute. 

Re-insert the sim and turn the phone on. 

Good Luck to all of you.  

I just got my Solstice 3 days ago.  After reading all these messages I called Samsung.  The fix on this is a Full Reset. It worked for my phone immediately.  Try the following: 

Turn off your phone. 

Remove the battery and the sim card. 

Replace battery but not the sim card.

Type in *2767*3855#  The phone will shut off and reboot. 

A message "No sim card or no sim mode" appears. 

Turn phone off for 1 minute. 

Re-insert the sim and turn the phone on. 

Good Luck to all of you.  

23 of 32 (3,899 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2010 1:53:11 PM
(0)
Tutor

We can fix the echo by the reset option in the setting. The question is after the reset (or your full reset procedure) can you still use the voice command and don't get the echo problem back from the speakerphone.

We can fix the echo by the reset option in the setting. The question is after the reset (or your full reset procedure) can you still use the voice command and don't get the echo problem back from the speakerphone.

24 of 32 (3,881 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2010 3:52:13 PM
(0)
Contributor

Samsung told me that the voice recognition tool once used is what can cause the echoing. I doubt if you had echoing you won't have echoing again if you try to use the voice recognition.

Samsung told me that the voice recognition tool once used is what can cause the echoing. I doubt if you had echoing you won't have echoing again if you try to use the voice recognition.

25 of 32 (3,872 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2010 5:30:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

Once I used the VR again the echoing came back immediately.  I just took the phone back today and chose another device.

Once I used the VR again the echoing came back immediately.  I just took the phone back today and chose another device.

26 of 32 (3,856 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2010 8:27:11 PM
(0)
Contributor
I too have the echo problem with my solstice on the receivers end.   I will try to take it to the local factory repair to see what they say.  But thanks all for the troubleshooting about the Voice recognition.  ATT customer support just told me to turn off the phone, wait 30 seconds and turn on phone.  I think we should all call Samsung to file a complaint, so they see the huge impact of the problem.  Smiley Sad
I too have the echo problem with my solstice on the receivers end.   I will try to take it to the local factory repair to see what they say.  But thanks all for the troubleshooting about the Voice recognition.  ATT customer support just told me to turn off the phone, wait 30 seconds and turn on phone.  I think we should all call Samsung to file a complaint, so they see the huge impact of the problem.  Smiley Sad

Re: echo on Samsung solstice

27 of 32 (3,669 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2010 8:45:22 PM
(0)
Contributor
Trying this one.  Sounds like the the best to full reset.  Fingers crossed,, thanksSmiley Happy
Trying this one.  Sounds like the the best to full reset.  Fingers crossed,, thanksSmiley Happy

28 of 32 (3,665 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2010 4:09:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

Just got off the phone with Samsung support and apparently to them there is no known issue with the phone or the VR software. Even after explaining to them this is my 3rd Solstice through warranty exchange. They also apparently have no internet access including ATT when pointing out there is a problem. Was escalated to another tech and same response, "no known issue" with either the phone hardware or VR software. Only option with Samsung is to send the phone in so they can "investigate the issue." I told them they had two other phones they could "investigate" from me and I could not go without a phone for up to 21 days. So Samsung tech support is useless. Very funny how some callers to tech support are actually being told there is an issue when 2 different techs told me there was NO KNOWN issues in database.

Again this is on 3rd phone not using VR and not accidently bumping VR, tested at warranty center then all of a sudden echoing starts.

Just got off the phone with Samsung support and apparently to them there is no known issue with the phone or the VR software. Even after explaining to them this is my 3rd Solstice through warranty exchange. They also apparently have no internet access including ATT when pointing out there is a problem. Was escalated to another tech and same response, "no known issue" with either the phone hardware or VR software. Only option with Samsung is to send the phone in so they can "investigate the issue." I told them they had two other phones they could "investigate" from me and I could not go without a phone for up to 21 days. So Samsung tech support is useless. Very funny how some callers to tech support are actually being told there is an issue when 2 different techs told me there was NO KNOWN issues in database.

Again this is on 3rd phone not using VR and not accidently bumping VR, tested at warranty center then all of a sudden echoing starts.

29 of 32 (3,397 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2010 7:46:37 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thats funny they say there are no known issues reported.I know for a fact that the person I talked to said they are going to put a problem report in.Apparently they only say they will make a report then dont do anything.But he did help me with the echo problems on speaker and volume issues.
Thats funny they say there are no known issues reported.I know for a fact that the person I talked to said they are going to put a problem report in.Apparently they only say they will make a report then dont do anything.But he did help me with the echo problems on speaker and volume issues.

30 of 32 (3,375 Views)