View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2008 10:41:30 AM
(0)
Contributor
I have tried to set up my e-mail on my phone and at att.blackberry.com and at that website it says "your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access blackberry internet service." but it wont work on my phone either. can somebody please help me?
I have tried to set up my e-mail on my phone and at att.blackberry.com and at that website it says "your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access blackberry internet service." but it wont work on my phone either. can somebody please help me?

Re: e-mail setup

2 of 9 (4,429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2008 6:47:01 PM
(0)
Professor
Try to create a username and password login from your device. That should allow you to log in to att.blackberry.com.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Try to create a username and password login from your device. That should allow you to log in to att.blackberry.com.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

3 of 9 (4,329 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2008 9:05:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
If you follow this http://www.att.blackberry.com/ this should take you to the blackberry web service.  You need to create a new account first.  Hope this helps.
If you follow this http://www.att.blackberry.com/ this should take you to the blackberry web service.  You need to create a new account first.  Hope this helps.

4 of 9 (4,316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 3:18:42 AM
(0)
Master
Wont be able to login using the web site until the user name and ID is created from the handset which was already mentioned.
Wont be able to login using the web site until the user name and ID is created from the handset which was already mentioned.

5 of 9 (4,303 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 2:24:25 PM
(0)
Mentor
"Wont be able to login using the web site until the user name and ID is created from the handset which was already mentioned."

Not true. Yes, you can perform you're initial registration online at att.blackberry.com Just click on the register link. You'll need your BB's pin number to do this.
"Wont be able to login using the web site until the user name and ID is created from the handset which was already mentioned."

Not true. Yes, you can perform you're initial registration online at att.blackberry.com Just click on the register link. You'll need your BB's pin number to do this.

6 of 9 (4,253 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 2:38:10 PM
(0)
Professor

sch911 wrote:

Except the original poster said

"...and at att.blackberry.com and at that website it says "your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access blackberry internet service." "

Which means she's already done her initial registration from her phone. This means she will not be able to access the att.blackberry.com website until she gets a username/password-style login.

sch911 wrote:

Except the original poster said

"...and at att.blackberry.com and at that website it says "your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access blackberry internet service." "

Which means she's already done her initial registration from her phone. This means she will not be able to access the att.blackberry.com website until she gets a username/password-style login.

7 of 9 (4,248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 3:19:45 PM
(0)
Master
Hehehe.  Thanks.
Hehehe.  Thanks.

8 of 9 (4,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 7:46:23 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by takeshi on Mar 19, 2008 at 7:46:47 AM
Well, you know, some people can't be bothered to read the OP.  That said,  I know I've often misread postings as well.

Message Edited by takeshi on 03-19-2008 07:46:47 AM
Well, you know, some people can't be bothered to read the OP.  That said,  I know I've often misread postings as well.

Message Edited by takeshi on 03-19-2008 07:46:47 AM

[ Edited ]
9 of 9 (4,169 Views)