Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 13, 2009
1:08:05 PM
View profile
downloading apps
I just got an iphone today and when into app store to try and download a free game and when i click on install it ask me for user name and password what am i soppose to do so i can download some games thanks
I just got an iphone today and when into app store to try and download a free game and when i click on install it ask me for user name and password what am i soppose to do so i can download some games thanks

downloading apps

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2009 8:08:42 PM
(0)
Mentor
Hello s.Where are ya tryin to download the apps from?
Hello s.Where are ya tryin to download the apps from?

Re: downloading apps

2 of 3 (1,859 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2009 8:08:07 PM
(0)
Guru
Apple applications (such as iTunes) require that you have an iTunes account even to redeem purchase codes for free items.  Register an iTunes account (you won't actually be charged anything if you're only redeeming a free game), then you will be able to use your created account name and password to download the game.
Apple applications (such as iTunes) require that you have an iTunes account even to redeem purchase codes for free items.  Register an iTunes account (you won't actually be charged anything if you're only redeeming a free game), then you will be able to use your created account name and password to download the game.

Re: downloading apps

3 of 3 (1,827 Views)