Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 22, 2012
3:22:46 AM
developers & htc one X's locked bootloader
So here I am transitioning careers moving in to mobile development & I buy an HTC one X thinking I'll be able to learn with it but no. Thanks to all that's wrong with corporate America and now I'm stuck with a useless phone.

Thanks a lot at&t. Just like the old days still stifling creation and innovation. Will you corporate scaredy cats never learn?

And you think this is the way to treat people? The people who could be helping you sell phones by word of mouth? The people who could make your products seem cool?

All I can say is you are what is wrong with our country. Go ahead and snicker but mark my word you're gonna regret your petty, selfish, greedy, and oh so myopic ways.
So here I am transitioning careers moving in to mobile development & I buy an HTC one X thinking I'll be able to learn with it but no. Thanks to all that's wrong with corporate America and now I'm stuck with a useless phone.

Thanks a lot at&t. Just like the old days still stifling creation and innovation. Will you corporate scaredy cats never learn?

And you think this is the way to treat people? The people who could be helping you sell phones by word of mouth? The people who could make your products seem cool?

All I can say is you are what is wrong with our country. Go ahead and snicker but mark my word you're gonna regret your petty, selfish, greedy, and oh so myopic ways.

developers & htc one X's locked bootloader

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments