data package

Contributor

data package

i have an iphone 4 i am using as a go phone and have ordered a data package.  i was billed for this data package and have yet to recieve it.  has anyone ran into this problem before?  AT&T's site shows this is possible and i have tried this before and AT&T refunded the money to my account.  Just doesn't make sense that i can't order a data package for this phone.  I'm looking for anyone who may have a solution to this.........

Message 1 of 7
Professor

Re: data package

at&t doesn't support the iPhone 4 as a GoPhone.

Message 2 of 7
Master

As stated, the iPhone must be used on a normal plan and not a go-phone.  Since you have your own hardware, you do not need to sign a contract but you will need to commit to a plan that is at least $39 for the voice and $15 or $25/month depending upon the amount of data you want to use.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 3 of 7

AT&T does not support the iPhone 4 on a GoPhone pre-paid plan. You'll need to be on a mouth-to-month plan with a voice plan of at least $39 and a data plan of at least $15.

Message 4 of 7
Guru

21stNow wrote:

youngjm wrote:

As stated, the iPhone must be used on a normal plan and not a go-phone.

sonic11900 wrote:

AT&T does not support the iPhone 4 on a GoPhone pre-paid plan.

LOL--the above reminds me of the question about how many engineers does it take to install a light bulb... Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
Expert

tonester wrote:

21stNow wrote:

youngjm wrote:

As stated, the iPhone must be used on a normal plan and not a go-phone.

sonic11900 wrote:

AT&T does not support the iPhone 4 on a GoPhone pre-paid plan.

LOL--the above reminds me of the question about how many engineers does it take to install a light bulb... Smiley Wink

None - engineers don;t do hardware maintenance, they just design it

Message 6 of 7
Master

daironman wrote:

i have an iphone 4 i am using as a go phone and have ordered a data package.  i was billed for this data package and have yet to recieve it.  has anyone ran into this problem before?  AT&T's site shows this is possible and i have tried this before and AT&T refunded the money to my account.  Just doesn't make sense that i can't order a data package for this phone.  I'm looking for anyone who may have a solution to this.........

Have you ever been able to use data on it before? To set up mobile data on prepaid iPhones, you have to go through a separate step to enable it. Otherwise, it will not work unless you want to use Wi-Fi instead.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support