Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 6, 2011
4:07:13 PM
control incoming mail

I don’t want to use my phone for checking my email except on occasion when I'm out of town. How do I control my phone from downloading three days worth of email? Can I have it only download today’s mail? If possible, please explain exactly where I make the changes. I’m still learning this phone. Thanks in advance for your time.

I don’t want to use my phone for checking my email except on occasion when I'm out of town. How do I control my phone from downloading three days worth of email? Can I have it only download today’s mail? If possible, please explain exactly where I make the changes. I’m still learning this phone. Thanks in advance for your time.

control incoming mail

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2011 6:11:08 PM
(0)
Master
What kind of phone do you have? What you are asking is possible, the android phones from HTC.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
What kind of phone do you have? What you are asking is possible, the android phones from HTC.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: control incoming mail

2 of 3 (229 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2011 5:22:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

I had thaat problem and ATT walked me thru it to stop emails from coming to my phone.  well it did not work, they still come through.. she told me to click on the internet world icon.. hit menu and go to settings and click on settings and uncheck the email square and things I don't want.  I did and they came back.

I had thaat problem and ATT walked me thru it to stop emails from coming to my phone.  well it did not work, they still come through.. she told me to click on the internet world icon.. hit menu and go to settings and click on settings and uncheck the email square and things I don't want.  I did and they came back.

Re: control incoming mail

3 of 3 (178 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments