continual error message when I try to upgrade phone online

Contributor

continual error message when I try to upgrade phone online

everytime I go to check "upgrade eligibility" I get the following error message -

AT&T Upgrader

An Error Has Occurred

There appears to be an unidentified problem with your request. Unfortunately, we can not continue with your request. To return to My Account, click the Manage My Account link.

Can anyone help with this?   I tried talking to someone in India about it, but they just told me to try again in a few hours.  I'm on the verge of moving to another cell phone company if this goes unresolved for another 24 to 48 hours.

Message 1 of 2 (2,144 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: continual error message when I try to upgrade phone online

customer since 2007 wrote:

everytime I go to check "upgrade eligibility" I get the following error message -

AT&T Upgrader

An Error Has Occurred

There appears to be an unidentified problem with your request. Unfortunately, we can not continue with your request. To return to My Account, click the Manage My Account link.

Can anyone help with this?   I tried talking to someone in India about it, but they just told me to try again in a few hours.  I'm on the verge of moving to another cell phone company if this goes unresolved for another 24 to 48 hours.

moving to another cell carrier  becasue of this?

lets start with you browser

1. what broswer are you using?

2. if firefox what addons are you running - noscript  or add blocker to mentioned two, what version of firefox are you running (if you are)

3. if you are running intertnet explorer, what version is it and has it been updated recently

4. clear cookies, cache and history

If all the above still comes back with issues go to your cell phone dial *639# and you will get a message on your upgrade date

Message 2 of 2 (2,139 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.