Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 31, 2011
11:46:39 AM
contacts on Inspire

so i have duplicates on my htc inspire 4g and i am trying to delete some of the contacts but i am not getting the option to delete them.

i have tried press and holding the contact name and no option to delete.

i have tried opening the contact and pressing the menu button and still no option to delete the contact.

it doesn't even let me edit them either,

how can i delete contacts without the option? do i have to factory wipe my phone ? god i pray there's a easier/better solution,

thanks in advnace.

so i have duplicates on my htc inspire 4g and i am trying to delete some of the contacts but i am not getting the option to delete them.

i have tried press and holding the contact name and no option to delete.

i have tried opening the contact and pressing the menu button and still no option to delete the contact.

it doesn't even let me edit them either,

how can i delete contacts without the option? do i have to factory wipe my phone ? god i pray there's a easier/better solution,

thanks in advnace.

contacts on Inspire

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 3:53:42 PM
(0)
Master
How are the contacts saved? To the phone, SIM, Google, Facebook, exchange? How they are saved dictate what options are available for editing and deleting.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
How are the contacts saved? To the phone, SIM, Google, Facebook, exchange? How they are saved dictate what options are available for editing and deleting.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: contacts on Inspire

2 of 4 (531 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 7:18:07 PM
(0)
Scholar

they are synced just to the phone. half are dr's numbers so i don't have then on fb nor google, etc

they are synced just to the phone. half are dr's numbers so i don't have then on fb nor google, etc

3 of 4 (527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 7:21:53 PM
(0)
Scholar

it seems that the contacts that show UNKNOWN to the right of their name are the ones i am unable to delete...what do i do?

it seems that the contacts that show UNKNOWN to the right of their name are the ones i am unable to delete...what do i do?

4 of 4 (526 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments