Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 18, 2010
2:32:04 AM
View profile
contacting customer service

I am deployed and need an email address to contact customer service. I cant call anytime i want i am busy alot here and dont have time to take off and call. 

Thank you

I am deployed and need an email address to contact customer service. I cant call anytime i want i am busy alot here and dont have time to take off and call. 

Thank you

contacting customer service

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2010 11:05:07 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Zombiehunter on Sep 18, 2010 at 11:11:54 AM

packjh wrote:

Thank you

Here is the # for after hours support.

After Hours Support:. 1-866-801-3600

I am searching for a possible email address for you and will let you know in another post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

packjh wrote:

Thank you

Here is the # for after hours support.

After Hours Support:. 1-866-801-3600

I am searching for a possible email address for you and will let you know in another post.

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: contacting customer service

[ Edited ]
2 of 8 (348 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2010 5:15:50 PM
(0)
Guru

There's a web form for email, unless you're a GoPhone user.  After you log into your mywireless account, you should see a "Contact Us" link in the upper right.  The contact page has a link to "Click here to E-mail Us."

If you're not logged in, from the main wireless.att.com page, there's a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page that gives the available options.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

There's a web form for email, unless you're a GoPhone user.  After you log into your mywireless account, you should see a "Contact Us" link in the upper right.  The contact page has a link to "Click here to E-mail Us."

If you're not logged in, from the main wireless.att.com page, there's a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page that gives the available options.

3 of 8 (332 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2010 7:47:19 PM
(0)
Professor

erichamion wrote:

erichamion is right that you're going to have to log into your wireless account in order to be able to send an email. The link at the bottom of this page leads you to logging into your wireles account to email Customer Care.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

erichamion wrote:

erichamion is right that you're going to have to log into your wireless account in order to be able to send an email. The link at the bottom of this page leads you to logging into your wireles account to email Customer Care.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

4 of 8 (328 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2010 1:40:02 PM
(0)
Scholar

I don't know if this will work or  not... It's a " FROM" email addie I used to get something straightened out.  Worst that can happen is it will bounce  back...

icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com

I don't know if this will work or  not... It's a " FROM" email addie I used to get something straightened out.  Worst that can happen is it will bounce  back...

icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com

3.14159265 are round; cornbread r²

5 of 8 (298 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2010 9:28:18 AM
(0)
Tutor

The "email us" function through the website doesn't work for most people.  I've tried numerous times and it times you out right after it asks you to sign in.  

The "email us" function through the website doesn't work for most people.  I've tried numerous times and it times you out right after it asks you to sign in.  

6 of 8 (280 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2010 11:03:20 AM
(0)
Professor

mrsoinaz wrote:

I just submitted an email question with no problems. Went through with no time out issues. I using Firefox/3.6.10

~~~Seth Mendenhall

mrsoinaz wrote:

I just submitted an email question with no problems. Went through with no time out issues. I using Firefox/3.6.10

~~~Seth Mendenhall

7 of 8 (269 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2010 4:23:38 AM
(0)
Guru

If it's logging you out like that, clear your cookies and log in again.  I had the same issue, and removing all the cookies from *.att.com fixed it.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

If it's logging you out like that, clear your cookies and log in again.  I had the same issue, and removing all the cookies from *.att.com fixed it.

8 of 8 (248 Views)