Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 6, 2011
9:20:31 PM
View profile
confused on symbols

I just got an iphone 4 and there is a symbol of two arrows going around in a circle at the top and I have no clue what it means. Please if anyone knows it is driving me crazzy!!!

I just got an iphone 4 and there is a symbol of two arrows going around in a circle at the top and I have no clue what it means. Please if anyone knows it is driving me crazzy!!!

confused on symbols

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2011 9:39:03 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

It sounds like the sync icon.  You may see this if email or any apps that receive new data are updating.  Does it come and go or does it stay there?

It sounds like the sync icon.  You may see this if email or any apps that receive new data are updating.  Does it come and go or does it stay there?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: confused on symbols

2 of 3 (220 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2011 11:06:05 AM
(0)
Professor
The phone has a built on user manual. Go to Safari and open the Bookmarks. There should be an entry near the bottom of the list for the iPhone user guide. The symbol guide should be in the first section, iPhone at a glance, or something like that.
The phone has a built on user manual. Go to Safari and open the Bookmarks. There should be an entry near the bottom of the list for the iPhone user guide. The symbol guide should be in the first section, iPhone at a glance, or something like that.

Re: confused on symbols

3 of 3 (203 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments