chat?

Contributor

chat?

how do i chat with a sales representative?
Message 1 of 6 (111,968 Views)
Guru

Re: chat?

[ Edited ]
This is a user forum, no AT&T employees here. But, if you click on a category under the "Shop" tab, a window will usually pop up asking you if you need assistance, and you go from there...at least that's how its worked for me. But I believe they are only there during certain hours, not sure what those hours are.
Message Edited by davidusr on 09-17-2009 10:58:27 PM
Message 2 of 6 (111,957 Views)
Professor

They are referring to the Technical Support Chat.

Please read the info describing the forum..."The Live Technical Support Chat is available Monday-Friday 8:00AM-11:00PM ET and on Saturday 9:00AM-9:00PM ET. Live chat is to assist you with a device or data related question. For questions regarding billing, equipment replacement options, coverage or network related inquiries; you may need to contact Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500. Please visit the Wireless Forums for AT&T for answers to commonly asked questions or to learn more about services offered by AT&T. We look forward to assisting you and thank you for choosing AT&T.".

They are not online right now.
Message 3 of 6 (111,952 Views)
Contributor

What is the projected date that we can buy a "white" iphone

Message 4 of 6 (89,396 Views)
Expert

May Morris wrote:

What is the projected date that we can buy a "white" iphone

have seen guestimates from christms 2010 to spring 2011, and that is all that I have seen

Message 5 of 6 (89,370 Views)
Professor

There's no true date and has always been guessed. White, Verizon, etc.

Many say that it'll be October or far later.

Message 6 of 6 (89,362 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.