charges

Contributor

charges

Last week I put $15.00 on my prepaid go phone ({Personal content removed for your safety}) I made one call to my voicemail and recieved 3 or 4 text messages. My balance is now down to $2.+ I would appreciate the money put back on my account. I should have only been charged $1.80 with a remaining balance of close to, or around $13.20 Please handle this as soon as possible so I can continue to use my phone.

Thank you,

Jeff

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: charges

coachjeff21 wrote:

Last week I put $15.00 on my prepaid go phone ({Personal content removed for your safety}) I made one call to my voicemail and recieved 3 or 4 text messages. My balance is now down to $2.+ I would appreciate the money put back on my account. I should have only been charged $1.80 with a remaining balance of close to, or around $13.20 Please handle this as soon as possible so I can continue to use my phone.

Thank you,

Jeff

{Personal content removed for your safety}

ATT is not going to resond to your request here based on a posting.  This is a customr forum.  I would call customer servicer and review your account with them to determine why your balance is dropping faster than your expect.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support