charge for mobile to any mobile

Contributor

charge for mobile to any mobile

I received an email saying that our plan was changing from mobile to mobile.  our account was going to be upgraded to mobile to any mobile at no additional charge in a few months, but if I wanted to make the change now I could log into my account and change it now.  I did this and now I am being charged 16.00 for the upgrade.  Anyone know anything about this because of course I no longer have the email.

Message 1 of 6
Expert

Re: charge for mobile to any mobile

ammusiel wrote:

I received an email saying that our plan was changing from mobile to mobile.  our account was going to be upgraded to mobile to any mobile at no additional charge in a few months, but if I wanted to make the change now I could log into my account and change it now.  I did this and now I am being charged 16.00 for the upgrade.  Anyone know anything about this because of course I no longer have the email.

Called them when it first became available, they removed and reset the Unlimited texting with M2AM at no additional charge, although I tend to do this type of change within the last few days of the account period to minimize and pro-rating

Message 2 of 6
Professor

Hi Ammusiel, have you given CSR a friendly call to ask about your current plan and service? I am sure an ATT rep will happily sort this out for yo. Let them know about your email offering it free.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

thank you!

Message 4 of 6
Professor

ammusiel wrote:

thank you!

Hey, you bet!
happy.JPG.

Message 5 of 6
Former Community Manager

Were you able to speak with a rep to get this straightened out? Let us know so we can help if necessary. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support