Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 22, 2012
11:15:33 AM
View profile
changing ur number on a go phone

hi,,,not sure where to post this or where to look...

im tryin to figure out how to change the number on my hubbys go phone..

seems hes been gettin ALOT of wrong calls for some girl who owes alot of people money..they call at all hrs of the day..and its driving hm crazy..

if someone can point me in the right direction..or if this is even possible...

thanks

hi,,,not sure where to post this or where to look...

im tryin to figure out how to change the number on my hubbys go phone..

seems hes been gettin ALOT of wrong calls for some girl who owes alot of people money..they call at all hrs of the day..and its driving hm crazy..

if someone can point me in the right direction..or if this is even possible...

thanks

changing ur number on a go phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2012 4:19:52 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Wow, that must be really annoying!

You can change the number of a GoPhone, you'll just need to contact customer service to do so. You can either call in or stop by a retail store and ask one of the representatives for help. 

The number for Go Phone support is 1-800-901-9878. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Wow, that must be really annoying!

You can change the number of a GoPhone, you'll just need to contact customer service to do so. You can either call in or stop by a retail store and ask one of the representatives for help. 

The number for Go Phone support is 1-800-901-9878. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: changing ur number on a go phone

2 of 2 (964 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments