cell phone to land line

cell phone to land line

does anyone know please, if one customer has a cell phone only and the other customer has a land lline only, both AT&T, woould this be considered mobile to land and NO CHARGE since we are both with AT&T?

thank you!

Message 1 of 9 (1,357 Views)
Employee

Re: cell phone to land line

Only mobile to mobile, not land lines
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9 (1,348 Views)

No. It's mobile to mobile only.

Message 3 of 9 (1,345 Views)
Expert

59belair66 wrote:

does anyone know please, if one customer has a cell phone only and the other customer has a land lline only, both AT&T, woould this be considered mobile to land and NO CHARGE since we are both with AT&T?

thank you!

Unless you have the grandfathered Unity mobile plan it is chargable as mentioned in prior posts, unity allowed mobile to any ATT held number, cell or landline. It was around about 4 or 5 years ago

Message 4 of 9 (1,342 Views)
Employee

Did they even grandfather those plans? I've never seen a single person with a unity plan
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9 (1,340 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

JFizDaWiz wrote:
Did they even grandfather those plans? I've never seen a single person with a unity plan

/raises hand

still on mine, which is why I was aware of it

Message 6 of 9 (1,330 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's mobile to mobile only.

Message 7 of 9 (1,307 Views)
Master

It is mobile to mobile only but there are some of us with the grandfathered A plans that allowed us to define a list of numbers that were free to call or receive calls from.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 8 of 9 (1,295 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

still on mine

Message 9 of 9 (1,287 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.