Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 5, 2011
7:55:04 PM
View profile
captivate - widget startup

My samsung captivate is now 2 days old. I've been exploring a-z. I noticed when I reboot/start up the phone, the power control and picture frame widgets are automatically started. They do not appear in any startup managers I've used. So I am puzzled what they are for and where they are located because I've set up only one very simple home screen and deleted the rest...

So, I am wondering where are the power control and picture frame widgets located on the screen? Can they be stopped from starting up?

I did have this thought, but I'm not wholly sure....

1. the home screen itself is the picture frame widget?

2. the power control widget is integrated in the home screen, appears when you touch the status/notification bar?

Any insight is greatly appreciated!!!

My samsung captivate is now 2 days old. I've been exploring a-z. I noticed when I reboot/start up the phone, the power control and picture frame widgets are automatically started. They do not appear in any startup managers I've used. So I am puzzled what they are for and where they are located because I've set up only one very simple home screen and deleted the rest...

So, I am wondering where are the power control and picture frame widgets located on the screen? Can they be stopped from starting up?

I did have this thought, but I'm not wholly sure....

1. the home screen itself is the picture frame widget?

2. the power control widget is integrated in the home screen, appears when you touch the status/notification bar?

Any insight is greatly appreciated!!!

captivate - widget startup

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too