Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 20, 2011
8:55:18 PM
View profile
cant send texts but can recieve them

Ok so i got this unlocked phone for a friend and tried it out to make sure it worked. i was doing fine til it stopped letting me send texts so i put my sim back in my phone and i have full bars and still cant send texts but can recieve them. Whats wrong? someone please help meSmiley Sad

Ok so i got this unlocked phone for a friend and tried it out to make sure it worked. i was doing fine til it stopped letting me send texts so i put my sim back in my phone and i have full bars and still cant send texts but can recieve them. Whats wrong? someone please help meSmiley Sad

cant send texts but can recieve them

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2011 9:15:19 AM
(0)
Guru

This is a peer-to-peer forum so you won't get technical assistance here. Call to Customer Service at 800 331-0500 so they can assist you with your messaging service.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

This is a peer-to-peer forum so you won't get technical assistance here. Call to Customer Service at 800 331-0500 so they can assist you with your messaging service.

Re: cant send texts but can recieve them

2 of 2 (453 Views)