can this be true att buying tmobile?

Guru

can this be true att buying tmobile?

Message 1 of 189 (4,389 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: can this be true att buying tmobile?

Wild Banchi, you can see my two responses here to see why I liked T-Mobile for my Android phones.

Message 76 of 189 (324 Views)
Master

Yes, I had just come across that topic/your posts about two hours ago, and I had posted in here before I had seen either. It would be very nice to see a customer or experience it yourself being treated like a family member. I know I sure would like that. Knowing a customer by name is even better, as it shows that they truly do care about you and would like to make sure you are satisfied with what you're paying for. Sad to say, it doesn't seem like AT&T employees treat their customers in that special manner, although I have seen a few nice employees in my time.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 77 of 189 (318 Views)
Mentor

Re: can this be true att buying tmobile? ***RIGHT SAID FRED****

Rico...you crack me up!  LOL

Message 78 of 189 (305 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

Wingrider  I said "they WILL control....."  not they DO...Ugh...Meaning IF the deal goes through.  That's another reason why there is such controversy surrounding this deal. 

Since your not willing to go to the Tmobile site, even just to see for yourself how many of tmobile's customers will jump ship if the deal goes through.

Message 79 of 189 (302 Views)
Mentor

Thank you Sitnsidewayz!  Another voice of  reason and a person that see's it as I do.  Smiley Happy

Message 80 of 189 (293 Views)
Mentor

Re: AT&T, Please Go Away

Wild Banchi, I'm sorry if I offended you.  I get so passionate in my debates sometimes I do tend to go overboard.  Smiley Happy

I will try my best to be one of the first to come back here after we all find out if the deal goes through or not just to be able to say...I TOLD YOU SO!!!  Smiley Happy 

And thank you for debating with me Smiley Happy

Message 81 of 189 (365 Views)
Master

crystalsno wrote:

Wild Banchi, I'm sorry if I offended you.  I get so passionate in my debates sometimes I do tend to go overboard.  Smiley Happy

I will try my best to be one of the first to come back here after we all find out if the deal goes through or not just to be able to say...I TOLD YOU SO!!!  Smiley Happy 

And thank you for debating with me Smiley Happy

It's alright, I suppose...

And you're...welcome? Smiley Very Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 82 of 189 (362 Views)
Professor

Thats a very nice post! I can sorta see that the expression "under a rock" for example could be taken as friendly "are u kidding me" type expression we use with our pals like when I say to my best friend when I dont believe him about something I would say..."man, are u crazy?!..." Then continue. Now I know my buddy isnt crazy (....well¿....) but just a funny rebuttal . Then we end up grabbing a burger or something. I guess with all the att and tmobile news we forget ...i bey u WB appreciates yur note.
Message 83 of 189 (352 Views)
Expert

crystalsno wrote:

Wingrider  I said "they WILL control....."  not they DO...Ugh...Meaning IF the deal goes through.  That's another reason why there is such controversy surrounding this deal. 

Since your not willing to go to the Tmobile site, even just to see for yourself how many of tmobile's customers will jump ship if the deal goes through.

You know to make things more linear and understandable you might want to learn to use the "quote" option to indicted exacly what you are responding to.

The only portion of the deal that has not been inked is the regulatory portion, according to the documents published the contigency clause in the cotract for the sale has an exclusion of any other provider trying to trump the offered price from ATT. It is just a matter of time for the review to be made, the outcome decided and any appeals that might be made.

The only provider thsat is crying about this deal so far is sprint. Have not seen anything from verizon. In the end, someone will swallow up t-mobile, dt has been trying to divest itself of the US office for awhile. I seem to recall reports that sprint was the first to offer but they did not have the capital to pull it off.

Message 84 of 189 (343 Views)
Mentor

Actually per a cust serv rep at Tmobile after they were informed, AT&Terrible will have to pay Tmobile $3 million if they pull out.  Smiley Happy  Granted that's hear say but.....

Message 85 of 189 (342 Views)
Mentor

And since AT&Terrible and Tmobile  believe "it's a done deal"  I pray they will be wrong when the FCC and DOJ kill it.  Smiley Happy

Message 86 of 189 (340 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

crystalsno wrote:

Actually per a cust serv rep at Tmobile after they were informed, AT&Terrible will have to pay Tmobile $3 million if they pull out.  Smiley Happy  Granted that's hear say but.....

there is a major difference if ATT backs out of the deal as compared to the regulatory agencies not allowing it the sale. Given the fact that ATT wants the infrastructure I doubt they will back out

Message 87 of 189 (339 Views)
Professor

Re: AT&Terrible, ....now you are cracking me up, lol. will have to add that to the list with the acron when iphone was the rave " I T & T "
Message 88 of 189 (324 Views)
Mentor

To Wingrider

You never know if or when AT&Terrible will pull out or back out of this deal.  A lot of Tmobilers have let their voices be heard that if AT&Terrible tries to go through with this deal, they will jump ship and I don't believe AT&Terrible is trying to buy a dead company.  Smiley Tongue

And by the way, you understand how I use the quotes and no one else seems to have a problem with how I use them soooooo.....I never did try to say I was professional.  This is an opinion board.  That's all I'm doing is voicing my opinon.  Smiley Happy

Message 89 of 189 (325 Views)
Mentor

LOL Rico ty!  Smiley Happy  But I can't take credit for that , but I do love it!  I saw it on one of the other posts.  Don't ask me if it was here or on the Tmo post board.  I've tried keeping up with both and so far my eyes are going buggy LOL

Message 90 of 189 (323 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.