Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 24, 2012
10:23:20 PM
View profile
can't receive call outside of AT&T

Hi there,

I bought a prepared plan $25 monthly plan + $25 data plan in Palo Alto Ca two weeks ago,  I'm now in New York, it's weird that I can make phone call and receive call from my daughter who's also using ATT plan but when my dad called me from his chinese cell phone(roaming with T-mobile service),he can hear the ring of connected, but nothing on my phone, I tried to use Gtalk, it also rings but no reaction on my phone, Any idea?

Hi there,

I bought a prepared plan $25 monthly plan + $25 data plan in Palo Alto Ca two weeks ago,  I'm now in New York, it's weird that I can make phone call and receive call from my daughter who's also using ATT plan but when my dad called me from his chinese cell phone(roaming with T-mobile service),he can hear the ring of connected, but nothing on my phone, I tried to use Gtalk, it also rings but no reaction on my phone, Any idea?

can't receive call outside of AT&T

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2012 2:57:36 PM
(0)
Professor

bridgerxu wrote:

Hi there,

You may want to check the ring tone in your Dad's contact info.

bridgerxu wrote:

Hi there,

You may want to check the ring tone in your Dad's contact info.

Re: can't receive call outside of AT&T

2 of 2 (318 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments