Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 3, 2012
2:19:16 AM
View profile
can iPhone 4 be Official Unlock??

hi.. i have paid $650+tax in apple store at last summer. some one told me, if pay in full price can be request unlock code from ATT. i have Credit card receipt to proof i paid in full price. thanks!

hi.. i have paid $650+tax in apple store at last summer. some one told me, if pay in full price can be request unlock code from ATT. i have Credit card receipt to proof i paid in full price. thanks!

can iPhone 4 be Official Unlock??

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 3:15:06 AM
(0)
Expert

nycboy55 wrote:

again, no, you paid the no contract price, apple is the only one that sells the unlocked version and it is just recently that it has come about. You are still the owner of a att locked iphone.

nycboy55 wrote:

again, no, you paid the no contract price, apple is the only one that sells the unlocked version and it is just recently that it has come about. You are still the owner of a att locked iphone.

Re: can iPhone 4 be Official Unlock??

2 of 10 (2,143 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 3:47:51 AM
(0)
Professor

nycboy55 wrote:

some one lied to you.NO  your iphone stays locked to AT&T can not be Unlocked.

nycboy55 wrote:

some one lied to you.NO  your iphone stays locked to AT&T can not be Unlocked.

hello!!!

3 of 10 (2,134 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 6:00:40 AM
(0)
Guru

nycboy55 wrote:

Stop double posting!

nycboy55 wrote:

Stop double posting!

4 of 10 (2,105 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 7:29:31 AM
(0)
Guru

nycboy55 wrote:

No

nycboy55 wrote:

No

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

5 of 10 (2,087 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 8:07:48 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

nycboy55 wrote:

You have a recipt for a locked no-contract iPhone. If you had a recipt for an unlocked no-contract iphone, you would not need an unlock, because that one is the only one that is unlocked. You bought the wrong phone.

Why do people believe there is a magic unlock code for the iPhone? Where would you put this code? Why has no one ever seen or written about this code? Is it the davinci code?

nycboy55 wrote:

You have a recipt for a locked no-contract iPhone. If you had a recipt for an unlocked no-contract iphone, you would not need an unlock, because that one is the only one that is unlocked. You bought the wrong phone.

Why do people believe there is a magic unlock code for the iPhone? Where would you put this code? Why has no one ever seen or written about this code? Is it the davinci code?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 10 (2,069 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 2:15:22 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Phil-101 on Mar 3, 2012 at 3:16:31 PM

I live in Turkey and I bought my iphone from USA. But the time that I bought it, at&t were not selling unlocked iphones. So I didn't had a choice.  If I pay the variation can at&t unlock my phone? And can I do this process from Turkey?

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

I live in Turkey and I bought my iphone from USA. But the time that I bought it, at&t were not selling unlocked iphones. So I didn't had a choice.  If I pay the variation can at&t unlock my phone? And can I do this process from Turkey?

[ Edited ]
7 of 10 (2,014 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 4:10:39 PM
(0)
Guru

No, AT&T will NOT unlock the phone under ANY circumstances. Period. End of story.

No, AT&T will NOT unlock the phone under ANY circumstances. Period. End of story.

8 of 10 (1,986 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 7:01:13 PM
(0)
Guru
If you use any company or website to unlock it you are taking a huge risk, not only with your money but also with your phone. It could turn your phone into a useless paperweight.
If you use any company or website to unlock it you are taking a huge risk, not only with your money but also with your phone. It could turn your phone into a useless paperweight.

9 of 10 (1,966 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2012 8:58:02 PM
(0)
Master

beliz wrote:

You are kidding aren't you?  If you read any of the threads relating to unlocking, there are not options other than buying the iPhone unlocked from day one!  Any other story does not matter.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

beliz wrote:

You are kidding aren't you?  If you read any of the threads relating to unlocking, there are not options other than buying the iPhone unlocked from day one!  Any other story does not matter.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

10 of 10 (1,956 Views)