Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 5, 2011
12:49:10 PM
can i make my own online account..?
i got my phone on March.. it was a third line added to my sister's family plan.. is there a way i can make my own online account to check my data, calls and text logs..? or do i have to use my sister's account..? i want my own account due to privacy and i can log in and out anytime i want without bugging my sister all the time..
i got my phone on March.. it was a third line added to my sister's family plan.. is there a way i can make my own online account to check my data, calls and text logs..? or do i have to use my sister's account..? i want my own account due to privacy and i can log in and out anytime i want without bugging my sister all the time..

can i make my own online account..?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2011 1:07:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I'm not too sure but I think it's possible to create an account to view your usage. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

I'm not too sure but I think it's possible to create an account to view your usage. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: can i make my own online account..?

2 of 4 (1,030 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2011 2:33:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yes, you may. If you have not already seen my other post, here are the instructions/breakdown of your new account...

http://forums.att.com/t5/Billing/Request-unavailable/m-p/2729811#M76075

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Yes, you may. If you have not already seen my other post, here are the instructions/breakdown of your new account...

http://forums.att.com/t5/Billing/Request-unavailable/m-p/2729811#M76075

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (992 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2011 8:51:02 AM
(0)
Scholar

If your sister has a passcode on the account you will not be able to create a login ID (unless she gives you the passcode).

If your sister has a passcode on the account you will not be able to create a login ID (unless she gives you the passcode).

4 of 4 (971 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments