can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently g...

Contributor

can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently g...

can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently go over during one of my months. like if i go over my 400 can i buy like an extra 100 more or something just for that month so i dont pay that high pay-per-messages thing when i accidently go over
Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently g...

ri_killa0789 wrote:
can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently go over during one of my months. like if i go over my 400 can i buy like an extra 100 more or something just for that month so i dont pay that high pay-per-messages thing when i accidently go over

You can add more text messages to your plan.  However, you will have to pay extra since you went over (15 cents per text).  When ever you go over you will have to keep paying 15 cents per text.  If you are a big texter you should get Unlimited Texting for $20 a month.  It's not bad and you can never go over because it is unlimited. 
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support