Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 12, 2008
11:54:29 PM
View profile
can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently g...
can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently go over during one of my months. like if i go over my 400 can i buy like an extra 100 more or something just for that month so i dont pay that high pay-per-messages thing when i accidently go over
can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently go over during one of my months. like if i go over my 400 can i buy like an extra 100 more or something just for that month so i dont pay that high pay-per-messages thing when i accidently go over

can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently g...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2008 12:16:21 AM
(0)
Master

ri_killa0789 wrote:

You can add more text messages to your plan.  However, you will have to pay extra since you went over (15 cents per text).  When ever you go over you will have to keep paying 15 cents per text.  If you are a big texter you should get Unlimited Texting for $20 a month.  It's not bad and you can never go over because it is unlimited. 

ri_killa0789 wrote:

You can add more text messages to your plan.  However, you will have to pay extra since you went over (15 cents per text).  When ever you go over you will have to keep paying 15 cents per text.  If you are a big texter you should get Unlimited Texting for $20 a month.  It's not bad and you can never go over because it is unlimited. 

Re: can i add more text messages to my plan if i accidently g...

2 of 2 (1,703 Views)