Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 14, 2011
9:08:37 AM
can I delete the App Center & the Game button off my Go Phone screen?

I tried to recalibrate, but had no success.  I can't use the Parental blocker or I will loose what I want to keep.

I tried to recalibrate, but had no success.  I can't use the Parental blocker or I will loose what I want to keep.

can I delete the App Center & the Game button off my Go Phone screen?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 5:53:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Mountain Suze wrote:

This depends on the type of phone you are using. What phone are you having these problems with?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Mountain Suze wrote:

This depends on the type of phone you are using. What phone are you having these problems with?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: can I delete the App Center & the Game button off my Go Phone screen?

2 of 3 (247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 9:24:58 AM
(0)
Tutor

An LG Prime.  I got it this past May.  We camped all summer long w/little service in the area.  Recently I discovered things on "My Account" that I didn't know was there.  It wasn't the fault of the button as I had thought when I was checking account from the library computer.  But still, I would like to get those 2 buttons off my screen for the times that I am being blinded by the sun.

I was being charged for cellfish and TWICE on email.  Got the problem straighteded out by using My Account on the cell itself....

An LG Prime.  I got it this past May.  We camped all summer long w/little service in the area.  Recently I discovered things on "My Account" that I didn't know was there.  It wasn't the fault of the button as I had thought when I was checking account from the library computer.  But still, I would like to get those 2 buttons off my screen for the times that I am being blinded by the sun.

I was being charged for cellfish and TWICE on email.  Got the problem straighteded out by using My Account on the cell itself....

Re: can I delete the App Center & the Game button off my Go Phone screen?

3 of 3 (207 Views)