Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 20, 2011
4:23:11 PM
View profile
call forwarding

Im not sure where to post this at. But there is a phone number showing up on my bill that I dont recognize. Next to it, it says call forwarding. Does that mean that someone forwarded that phone numbers calls to my phone? Ive been getting alot of blocked numbers calling my phone, but nobody is ever there if I answer. When I called the number last night, it rang and went to my voicemail. But today it just says that the number is not recieving calls at this time. Any help would be appreciated.

Im not sure where to post this at. But there is a phone number showing up on my bill that I dont recognize. Next to it, it says call forwarding. Does that mean that someone forwarded that phone numbers calls to my phone? Ive been getting alot of blocked numbers calling my phone, but nobody is ever there if I answer. When I called the number last night, it rang and went to my voicemail. But today it just says that the number is not recieving calls at this time. Any help would be appreciated.

call forwarding

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 7:22:14 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Please see the response to your question in your first thread: http://forums.att.com/t5/Billing/Call-forwarding/m-p/2969417

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Please see the response to your question in your first thread: http://forums.att.com/t5/Billing/Call-forwarding/m-p/2969417

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: call forwarding

2 of 2 (368 Views)