Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 10, 2012
7:12:25 PM
View profile
call a straight talk phone

listen i have a at&t phone and two of my children have straight talk phones but i can't call them i get this is not a working number check it and call again, but i am able to call other straight talk phones. I am able to text my two children's phone but i can't call them they can call me and text me and when i contact the straight talk they say its at&t and when i contact at&t you guys say its straight talk but my children can receive and make calls i am unable to call them but i can others what is the problem please i need help with this 

listen i have a at&t phone and two of my children have straight talk phones but i can't call them i get this is not a working number check it and call again, but i am able to call other straight talk phones. I am able to text my two children's phone but i can't call them they can call me and text me and when i contact the straight talk they say its at&t and when i contact at&t you guys say its straight talk but my children can receive and make calls i am unable to call them but i can others what is the problem please i need help with this 

call a straight talk phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2012 9:24:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You should call AT&T CS and be persistent asking them to open an inter-carrier ticket. However before you do make sure you're dialing the full 10-digit number, prefixed by 1 as if making a long distance call. If that's how you're dialing it and are still having trouble (but can call from a non-AT&T phone) then customer service is your only option.

You should call AT&T CS and be persistent asking them to open an inter-carrier ticket. However before you do make sure you're dialing the full 10-digit number, prefixed by 1 as if making a long distance call. If that's how you're dialing it and are still having trouble (but can call from a non-AT&T phone) then customer service is your only option.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: call a straight talk phone

2 of 2 (858 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments