buisness plans

Contributor

buisness plans

Okay I got a question about business plans.. okay um my father has a plan for me my mom my sister and him it’s a business plan. But my sister will be leaving the plan soon and she is due for a upgrade. Now could I take that upgrade before she leaves to get the new iphone 4s or 4? Cause I don’t wanna wait for the date of my upgrade

Message 1 of 2 (616 Views)
Master

Re: buisness plans

htcjared4life wrote:

Okay I got a question about business plans.. okay um my father has a plan for me my mom my sister and him it’s a business plan. But my sister will be leaving the plan soon and she is due for a upgrade. Now could I take that upgrade before she leaves to get the new iphone 4s or 4? Cause I don’t wanna wait for the date of my upgrade

Yes if your sister does not want to upgrade when she changes to her own/different plan.......  If I were you, I would wait for this fall before buying a new iPhone.  Based on todays Keynote, I would get the latest Apple hardware and If I had to guess October is when it is coming!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 2 (615 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.