buisness plans

Contributor

buisness plans

Okay I got a question about business plans.. okay um my father has a plan for me my mom my sister and him it’s a business plan. But my sister will be leaving the plan soon and she is due for a upgrade. Now could I take that upgrade before she leaves to get the new iphone 4s or 4? Cause I don’t wanna wait for the date of my upgrade

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: buisness plans

htcjared4life wrote:

Okay I got a question about business plans.. okay um my father has a plan for me my mom my sister and him it’s a business plan. But my sister will be leaving the plan soon and she is due for a upgrade. Now could I take that upgrade before she leaves to get the new iphone 4s or 4? Cause I don’t wanna wait for the date of my upgrade

Yes if your sister does not want to upgrade when she changes to her own/different plan.......  If I were you, I would wait for this fall before buying a new iPhone.  Based on todays Keynote, I would get the latest Apple hardware and If I had to guess October is when it is coming!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support