Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 12, 2009
3:16:37 PM
View profile
broadband link error + no connection ....

as the subject said, i get these problem everyday, morning and night , except 8am-2pm because im at school and using my school network(no kidding) .

that really sucks when im chatting or playing games with my friends. 

At the moment i just get disconnected from my messenger . I can't stand for it anymore . 

I swear to god, if AT&T is the only DSL service in the world, i rather use dial up to play my games. at least i cannot get these problem

as the subject said, i get these problem everyday, morning and night , except 8am-2pm because im at school and using my school network(no kidding) .

that really sucks when im chatting or playing games with my friends. 

At the moment i just get disconnected from my messenger . I can't stand for it anymore . 

I swear to god, if AT&T is the only DSL service in the world, i rather use dial up to play my games. at least i cannot get these problem

broadband link error + no connection ....

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 12, 2009 3:39:49 PM
(0)
Contributor
The Broadband Link is Currently Not Available
<div class="mainwarningtopbox"> <div class="indented19"><div class="subtitle">WARNING</div>To use this page to customize the features of your 2700HG-B Gateway, you must have JavaScript enabled.&#xA0;JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser or by the security software on your PC.&#xA0;To enable JavaScript in your browser, please read the documentation associated with your browser. SBC help on how to enable JavaScript in your browser can be found at http://help.sbcglobal.net in the section on how to customize your browser.&#xA0;To enable JavaScript disabled by the security software on your PC, please read the documentation for that software.</div> </div>
Error
Can’t Contact Internet Service Provider

The system could not contact your Internet service provider to create an Internet connection.

This can occur due to emergency network maintenance or other unforeseen temporary service disruptions. The BROADBAND LINK light on the front of the system will automatically turn green once the problem has been resolved, typically within a short period.

If this condition persists, you can also try restarting your system by clicking the REBOOT SYSTEM button below.

just got this 1 minute ago. god ........

<div class="mainwarningtopbox"> <div class="indented19"><div class="subtitle">WARNING</div>To use this page to customize the features of your 2700HG-B Gateway, you must have JavaScript enabled.&#xA0;JavaScript is currently disabled in your browser or by the security software on your PC.&#xA0;To enable JavaScript in your browser, please read the documentation associated with your browser. SBC help on how to enable JavaScript in your browser can be found at http://help.sbcglobal.net in the section on how to customize your browser.&#xA0;To enable JavaScript disabled by the security software on your PC, please read the documentation for that software.</div> </div>
Error

The system could not contact your Internet service provider to create an Internet connection.

This can occur due to emergency network maintenance or other unforeseen temporary service disruptions. The BROADBAND LINK light on the front of the system will automatically turn green once the problem has been resolved, typically within a short period.

If this condition persists, you can also try restarting your system by clicking the REBOOT SYSTEM button below.

just got this 1 minute ago. god ........

Re: broadband link error + no connection ....

2 of 4 (3,779 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 12, 2009 3:47:18 PM
(0)
Contributor
Error

another 1 in 6 mins , oh my god . What the heck is happening to me ? 

Error

another 1 in 6 mins , oh my god . What the heck is happening to me ? 

3 of 4 (3,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2009 10:14:55 AM
(0)
Professor
This is the AT&T Mobility customer forums, you may want to check out AT&T DSL support here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
This is the AT&T Mobility customer forums, you may want to check out AT&T DSL support here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (3,762 Views)