Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 2, 2008
10:32:07 AM
View profile
block call from voicemail?
Is there any way to block a call from going to voicemail?  I have a w810i and have already set it up where I only accept callers from a list. The other calls show up as missed and are sent directly to voicemail as if the phone was off. What I want to do is prevent these other calls, or just calls from certain area codes, from going to voicemail.
If this can't be done, is there a way to forward just these to another number?

Is there any way to block a call from going to voicemail?  I have a w810i and have already set it up where I only accept callers from a list. The other calls show up as missed and are sent directly to voicemail as if the phone was off. What I want to do is prevent these other calls, or just calls from certain area codes, from going to voicemail.

block call from voicemail?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2008 10:36:29 AM
(0)
Professor

mswendy wrote:

You can add Smart Limits for $4.99 a month, that can block calls from coming to the phone.  It does not send them to the Voicemail.

mswendy wrote:

You can add Smart Limits for $4.99 a month, that can block calls from coming to the phone.  It does not send them to the Voicemail.

Re: block call from voicemail?

2 of 5 (7,451 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2008 11:05:03 AM
(0)
Tutor
Is that all calls or just those aren't in my phonebook?
Is that all calls or just those aren't in my phonebook?

3 of 5 (7,448 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2008 11:41:53 AM
(0)
Professor
All calls you add to the list.  You can up to 15 numbers to the blocked list.

All calls you add to the list.  You can up to 15 numbers to the blocked list.

4 of 5 (7,443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2008 12:31:49 PM
(0)
Master

cmwinner wrote:

mswendy wrote:

Or you can set up a free YouMail account (replacing your AT&T VM) and add the caller to your "ditchmail" list, and set up their ditchmail to hang up on them so they can't leave you any messages :smileyhappy:

cmwinner wrote:

mswendy wrote:

Or you can set up a free YouMail account (replacing your AT&T VM) and add the caller to your "ditchmail" list, and set up their ditchmail to hang up on them so they can't leave you any messages :smileyhappy:
Posted from my Samsung Captivate

5 of 5 (7,438 Views)