Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 30, 2011
4:24:46 PM
View profile
blackberry torch

anyone know how i can block certain phone #s on my torch w/out having to purchase the smart limits? i'm not a child and don't need any restrictions. i just want to block a phone # that's becoming harrassment! please and thank you.

anyone know how i can block certain phone #s on my torch w/out having to purchase the smart limits? i'm not a child and don't need any restrictions. i just want to block a phone # that's becoming harrassment! please and thank you.

blackberry torch

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 6:32:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Unless there is an app called "Blocked Callers" on blackberry, I'm afraid the feature isn't available Smiley Sad

Try searching the BB App World, there may be an app there that could be helpful for that. Smiley Happy

-Evandela
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Unless there is an app called "Blocked Callers" on blackberry, I'm afraid the feature isn't available Smiley Sad

Try searching the BB App World, there may be an app there that could be helpful for that. Smiley Happy

-Evandela
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: blackberry torch

2 of 5 (631 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 2:41:22 AM
(0)
Professor

elizalinh wrote:

Balckberry AppWorld, PrivacyStar. Its free too. Also, callsblocker from mobihand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

elizalinh wrote:

Balckberry AppWorld, PrivacyStar. Its free too. Also, callsblocker from mobihand.

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

3 of 5 (617 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 5:31:51 AM
(0)
Mentor

The privacy star link you provided shows that it is not free. It allows for a 7-day free trial.

The privacy star link you provided shows that it is not free. It allows for a 7-day free trial.

4 of 5 (612 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 10:14:57 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Zombiehunter on Aug 31, 2011 at 10:17:43 AM

MarkEHansen wrote:

Oh snap, I'm sorry, didn't read all the way through. What about the other app?

Here's a link to AppWorld that has call blocking apps. 

~~~Seth Mendenhall

MarkEHansen wrote:

Oh snap, I'm sorry, didn't read all the way through. What about the other app?

Here's a link to AppWorld that has call blocking apps. 

~~~Seth Mendenhall

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (603 Views)