View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2011 3:04:16 PM
(0)
Tutor
there are plenty of sites which will provide you an unlock code for $5. I pick this one - UnlocktoTalk.com, and it worked fine.
there are plenty of sites which will provide you an unlock code for $5. I pick this one - UnlocktoTalk.com, and it worked fine.

Re: black berry 9530 unlock

2 of 5 (1,604 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2011 6:05:22 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Zombiehunter on May 14, 2011 at 6:05:48 PM

FreeMyBlackBerry.com

and it's free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

FreeMyBlackBerry.com

and it's free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

[ Edited ]
3 of 5 (1,596 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2011 5:05:43 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ronaldweasly on May 31, 2011 at 5:06:55 AM

The best way to unlock your Blackberry Storm 9530 is to buy unlock codes from a trusted vendor. Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.

Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order. If you made any mistakes in these details these people will never give you a refund!! One more thing, before placing an order ask them about the conditions for getting a full refund in the case of a code failure!

Think and make a wise decision. I have personally bought the code for my Blackberry Storm from unlockgenie.com. It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail. The web link for the above mentioned web site is http://unlockgenie.com/ 

The best way to unlock your Blackberry Storm 9530 is to buy unlock codes from a trusted vendor. Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.

Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order. If you made any mistakes in these details these people will never give you a refund!! One more thing, before placing an order ask them about the conditions for getting a full refund in the case of a code failure!

Think and make a wise decision. I have personally bought the code for my Blackberry Storm from unlockgenie.com. It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail. The web link for the above mentioned web site is http://unlockgenie.com/ 

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (1,470 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2011 4:42:01 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by katieeighty on Jul 2, 2011 at 7:46:48 AM

Make sure that if you plan to unlock your Blackberry that you know your phones MEP number. Just providing the IMEI number to do the unlocking is not enough, as the code is different depending on what carrier network the phone was originally locked to.

The blackberry only comes with 10 attempts to enter a correct unlock code. After that, at 0 attempts to enter the MEP2 the phone will hard-lock and cannot be unlocked. There is an MEP reader at this link that will let you access your blackberry's engineering screen and read the MEP number on your handset: {please keep it spam free}

Step by step instructions on how to enter an unlock code into a blackberry (9800, 9780 etc...) can be found here: {please keep it spam free}

Also after entering an unlock code for  a Verizon 9530 storm, you need to change the wireless settings to UMTS/2G in order for it to work on a GSM network such as AT&T or T-Mobile. Verizon is a CDMA network so the blackberry is set to CDMA by default. 

Make sure that if you plan to unlock your Blackberry that you know your phones MEP number. Just providing the IMEI number to do the unlocking is not enough, as the code is different depending on what carrier network the phone was originally locked to.

The blackberry only comes with 10 attempts to enter a correct unlock code. After that, at 0 attempts to enter the MEP2 the phone will hard-lock and cannot be unlocked. There is an MEP reader at this link that will let you access your blackberry's engineering screen and read the MEP number on your handset: {please keep it spam free}

Step by step instructions on how to enter an unlock code into a blackberry (9800, 9780 etc...) can be found here: {please keep it spam free}

Also after entering an unlock code for  a Verizon 9530 storm, you need to change the wireless settings to UMTS/2G in order for it to work on a GSM network such as AT&T or T-Mobile. Verizon is a CDMA network so the blackberry is set to CDMA by default. 

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (1,297 Views)