Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 16, 2011
1:06:23 PM
best solution for international texting

I have 100 international textx included in my plan but I text on average 200 to 300 to non US #. I don't see an option to upgrade my text plan. Can I up the # of texts? thanks

I have 100 international textx included in my plan but I text on average 200 to 300 to non US #. I don't see an option to upgrade my text plan. Can I up the # of texts? thanks

best solution for international texting

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 16, 2011 6:57:00 PM
(0)
Teacher

My best advice if you are using a smart phone would be to use an instant messaging service such as skype.  Often on non smart phones you can get other IM services Smiley Happy.  Also if you have an iphone you can download one of the free texting apps and if the other person has the capability to download such an app you can get free texting as well.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

My best advice if you are using a smart phone would be to use an instant messaging service such as skype.  Often on non smart phones you can get other IM services Smiley Happy.  Also if you have an iphone you can download one of the free texting apps and if the other person has the capability to download such an app you can get free texting as well.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Re: best solution for international texting

2 of 2 (321 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments