bank statements has been faxed and confirmed

bank statements has been faxed and confirmed

my complaint is my service has been turned off even when i faxed my bank statement and it was confirmed it has been payed

thru the store and corporate. I have been with at&t for 25 years... I want my phone back on now.

Message 1 of 4
Mentor

Re: bank statements has been faxed and confirmed

dang your cell number must have been 555-3 then.
Message 2 of 4
Professor

jachmar15 wrote:

Interesting. Even if that was the number, as more cell phone users signed up, they would have changed the number to longer ones.

The problem with long time customers getting treated poorly is that AT&T people are relying too much on computers to make bad decisions. I would want AT&T to be able to use computers as a tool and not let computers be the master that makes bad business decisions for AT&T.

RETHINK POSSIBLE

Message 3 of 4
Mentor

ilikewireless wrote:

jachmar15 wrote:

Interesting. Even if that was the number, as more cell phone users signed up, they would have changed the number to longer ones.

The problem with long time customers getting treated poorly is that AT&T people are relying too much on computers to make bad decisions. I would want AT&T to be able to use computers as a tool and not let computers be the master that makes bad business decisions for AT&T.

RETHINK POSSIBLE

Hence the "must have been".  It has nothing to do with how long you have been with them.  They treat new customers just  as poorly as customers who have been with them since the beginning.  Its a shame nextel/sprint had bad coverage.  There customer service was awesome. 

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support