bad link in AT&T Mall

Contributor

bad link in AT&T Mall

I went to download a game from AT&T Mall and came across an error that I was wondering if anyone seen.  I clicked on "Shop Games" then it read "We're sorry, but this category is no longer available."  So I searched for games the hard way.  When Iclicked on a game to download it, it said this game is not compatible with my phone.  Ok, no prob, I've had this happen before.  So I went to download a game I have already bought in My Stuff area, I clicked on a game and it also said the program was not compatible with my phone.  This is a game I have used before but deleted.  I called Tech support but they said to wait a few days.  I have a refurbished Motorola Razr V3.  Any help will be appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: bad link in AT&T Mall

gplanas wrote:
I went to download a game from AT&T Mall and came across an error that I was wondering if anyone seen.  I clicked on "Shop Games" then it read "We're sorry, but this category is no longer available."  So I searched for games the hard way.  When Iclicked on a game to download it, it said this game is not compatible with my phone.  Ok, no prob, I've had this happen before.  So I went to download a game I have already bought in My Stuff area, I clicked on a game and it also said the program was not compatible with my phone.  This is a game I have used before but deleted.  I called Tech support but they said to wait a few days.  I have a refurbished Motorola Razr V3.  Any help will be appreciated.

Someone had a similiar/same problem as you.  Check it out-->No Longer Available
Message 2 of 4

gplanas wrote:

I have this same problem on my V3.  "Not campatible with your phone", or I occasionally get the message saying something to the affect that my purchase was bought on a different phone and must be used on that one.  Odd... everything was working fine just a couple days ago.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

My problem started last week around Thursday.  I wonder if here is a bug or a virus.  You know, like the kind that happen on a certain date or after a certian time period after getting the phone.  If there is I hope AT&T will allow me to get a different phone.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support