Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 13, 2008
5:51:34 PM
View profile
bad link in AT&T Mall
I went to download a game from AT&T Mall and came across an error that I was wondering if anyone seen.  I clicked on "Shop Games" then it read "We're sorry, but this category is no longer available."  So I searched for games the hard way.  When Iclicked on a game to download it, it said this game is not compatible with my phone.  Ok, no prob, I've had this happen before.  So I went to download a game I have already bought in My Stuff area, I clicked on a game and it also said the program was not compatible with my phone.  This is a game I have used before but deleted.  I called Tech support but they said to wait a few days.  I have a refurbished Motorola Razr V3.  Any help will be appreciated.
I went to download a game from AT&T Mall and came across an error that I was wondering if anyone seen.  I clicked on "Shop Games" then it read "We're sorry, but this category is no longer available."  So I searched for games the hard way.  When Iclicked on a game to download it, it said this game is not compatible with my phone.  Ok, no prob, I've had this happen before.  So I went to download a game I have already bought in My Stuff area, I clicked on a game and it also said the program was not compatible with my phone.  This is a game I have used before but deleted.  I called Tech support but they said to wait a few days.  I have a refurbished Motorola Razr V3.  Any help will be appreciated.

bad link in AT&T Mall

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2008 6:59:12 PM
(0)
Master

gplanas wrote:

Someone had a similiar/same problem as you.  Check it out-->No Longer Available

gplanas wrote:

Someone had a similiar/same problem as you.  Check it out-->No Longer Available

Re: bad link in AT&T Mall

2 of 4 (2,094 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2008 9:16:13 AM
(0)
Tutor

gplanas wrote:

I have this same problem on my V3.  "Not campatible with your phone", or I occasionally get the message saying something to the affect that my purchase was bought on a different phone and must be used on that one.  Odd... everything was working fine just a couple days ago.

gplanas wrote:

I have this same problem on my V3.  "Not campatible with your phone", or I occasionally get the message saying something to the affect that my purchase was bought on a different phone and must be used on that one.  Odd... everything was working fine just a couple days ago.

3 of 4 (2,054 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2008 1:53:14 PM
(0)
Contributor
My problem started last week around Thursday.  I wonder if here is a bug or a virus.  You know, like the kind that happen on a certain date or after a certian time period after getting the phone.  If there is I hope AT&T will allow me to get a different phone.
My problem started last week around Thursday.  I wonder if here is a bug or a virus.  You know, like the kind that happen on a certain date or after a certian time period after getting the phone.  If there is I hope AT&T will allow me to get a different phone.

4 of 4 (2,045 Views)