Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 24, 2011
4:10:48 PM
automatic connection?

my daughter's phone keeps automatically connecting (she knows cuz the checkmark under 3g at top turns into the up and down arrows) and sometimes she can turn it off from background bar or has to go into settings wireless networks and uncheck mobile network, but sometimes it shows that she isn't connected but the arrows say she is? she is headed to europe and doesn't want this to happen and be charged for internet connectivity.  she turned off data roaming and always on and it still happens... thanks for any input/suggestions

my daughter's phone keeps automatically connecting (she knows cuz the checkmark under 3g at top turns into the up and down arrows) and sometimes she can turn it off from background bar or has to go into settings wireless networks and uncheck mobile network, but sometimes it shows that she isn't connected but the arrows say she is? she is headed to europe and doesn't want this to happen and be charged for internet connectivity.  she turned off data roaming and always on and it still happens... thanks for any input/suggestions

automatic connection?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2011 4:12:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

also it won't let her upload pics to facebook, and she doesn't have time before leaving country to contact tech support because she is at camp practicing for her music tour Smiley Happy

also it won't let her upload pics to facebook, and she doesn't have time before leaving country to contact tech support because she is at camp practicing for her music tour Smiley Happy

Re: automatic connection?

2 of 4 (232 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2011 3:29:59 PM
(0)
Scholar

Which device?

Which device?

Re: automatic connection?