Posted Jun 17, 2009
8:02:19 AM
View profile
att.net email

I have set up my corporate and hotmail accounts on iphone, but cannot get my att.net account to work.

Suggestions?

I have set up my corporate and hotmail accounts on iphone, but cannot get my att.net account to work.

Suggestions?

att.net email

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2009 8:12:01 AM
(0)
Master
Send/recieve?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Send/recieve?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: att.net email

2 of 9 (6,608 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2009 9:02:13 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have had the same problem with ATT.Net.  I had to delete the account on my IPhone and re-set it up.  That seems to work.  I think that it has something to do with the push e-mail from ATT.Net.

Herb

I have had the same problem with ATT.Net.  I had to delete the account on my IPhone and re-set it up.  That seems to work.  I think that it has something to do with the push e-mail from ATT.Net.

Herb

3 of 9 (6,570 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2009 9:06:13 AM
(0)
Master
depending on your email settings and how you normally check your email you should set it up as a "Other" with pop settings or if you have been one of the many migrated to Yahoo to check your webmail then just add it as a yahoo account.
depending on your email settings and how you normally check your email you should set it up as a "Other" with pop settings or if you have been one of the many migrated to Yahoo to check your webmail then just add it as a yahoo account.

4 of 9 (6,564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 11:17:51 AM
(0)

Thank you.

That worked

Thank you.

That worked

5 of 9 (6,451 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2009 9:05:54 AM
(0)
Teacher
i have been wandering this myself i have tried to set it up on the iphone 3g medianet,att,net and tried pop and the imap and ist says connection to servicer failed can sonmeone help me with this please
i have been wandering this myself i have tried to set it up on the iphone 3g medianet,att,net and tried pop and the imap and ist says connection to servicer failed can sonmeone help me with this please

6 of 9 (5,758 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile

7 of 9 (5,693 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2009 3:08:45 PM
(0)
Professor
if the address is username@att.net then you will need to use.

Other

plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com for incoming
plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com for outgoing
if the address is username@att.net then you will need to use.

Other

plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com for incoming
plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com for outgoing

8 of 9 (5,691 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2009 3:22:48 PM
(0)
Voyager
this worked when everything else i tried failed.... its a solution for me may for others as well
this worked when everything else i tried failed.... its a solution for me may for others as well

9 of 9 (5,535 Views)