att is a poor excuse

Highlighted
Contributor

att is a poor excuse

att is a poor excuse of a carrier

i used to have a contract thru them but became disabled and could barly speek so i went to the pay as u go. i supposedly got 250 talk mi. and unlimited text for 25.00. WRONG they still say i do, but i checked my usage aginst what they say i have left, they r giving me 200 min.

i guess they consider being handicapp means ure stupid and cant add also, then as any of u know when there is a problem ppl like me cant email them and say hey where is my other 50 min. or lower my monthly, either way.

y is it just cause ppl go to the go phone they cut off the email or chat options, just because you dont pay those high x$*& prices they charge for contract services, which are only a rip off for all most ppl use the phone for anyway.

after i write this i am going to start looking for a better carrier, one that care about all there customers.

i remember sprint had a good pay as u go and so did VERIZON and they took care of those customers, so verizon is my 1st stop.

ernie

Message 1 of 1 (203 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.