Posted Feb 20, 2012
6:57:39 PM
View profile
att go phone fusion

i just bought the go phone fusion and i have the unlimted 50 dollars plan and i have bought data and it is not letting me send or recieve picture messages

i just bought the go phone fusion and i have the unlimted 50 dollars plan and i have bought data and it is not letting me send or recieve picture messages

att go phone fusion

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2012 12:57:41 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am also having the same problem as the other poster.

pmckinney1982 wrote:

I am also having the same problem as the other poster.

pmckinney1982 wrote:

Re: att go phone fusion

2 of 5 (849 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2012 1:51:54 AM
(0)
Contributor

That makes three of us! Same phone, same data package, same problem!

That makes three of us! Same phone, same data package, same problem!

3 of 5 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2012 1:04:20 PM
(0)
Contributor

Glad to see AT&T's response to issues as reliable as their network, sparse and slow!

Glad to see AT&T's response to issues as reliable as their network, sparse and slow!

4 of 5 (806 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2012 3:59:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

Did you make sure that the data switch was on before you tried to send the picture? (You can turn it on in the notification dropdown)

Did you make sure that the data switch was on before you tried to send the picture? (You can turn it on in the notification dropdown)

5 of 5 (656 Views)