Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 6, 2009
9:40:44 AM
View profile
att gift card?
ok, so i want to buy an iphone 3gs. for my birthday i asked my family to get me gift cards. all pitching in they couldn't get me a 300$ gift card so they all gave me separate cards ranging from 25$-50$. i went into the AT&T store and they couldn't use them to order a phone for me. They wouldn't let me use the gift cards and my credit card at the same time. I know at the Apple store (online) you can add as many cards as you want and when the balance runs out then you can use a credit card. is there a way to use all my gift cards for an iphone online and then put the rest on my credit card. right now the only way i see how to accomplish this task is to buy an iphone 3gs in store (which isn't going to happen because they are all still out of stock). also i can't combine or add to the cards. any suggestions. 
ok, so i want to buy an iphone 3gs. for my birthday i asked my family to get me gift cards. all pitching in they couldn't get me a 300$ gift card so they all gave me separate cards ranging from 25$-50$. i went into the AT&T store and they couldn't use them to order a phone for me. They wouldn't let me use the gift cards and my credit card at the same time. I know at the Apple store (online) you can add as many cards as you want and when the balance runs out then you can use a credit card. is there a way to use all my gift cards for an iphone online and then put the rest on my credit card. right now the only way i see how to accomplish this task is to buy an iphone 3gs in store (which isn't going to happen because they are all still out of stock). also i can't combine or add to the cards. any suggestions. 

att gift card?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2009 10:24:12 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: att gift card?

2 of 2 (1,171 Views)