Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 21, 2008
11:40:38 AM
at&t notification icon error
I have had my sierra wireless 875 for about 4 months now. I am currently running Vista as my OS. Ever since I first installed it, I've noticed that my at&t notification icon that shows how many bars I have has an error. It seems to show a bar more than I have when I am online (i.e. when I have 3 bars it shows I have 4, when I have 0 bars it shows I have 1...). The card shows the corrects number of bars on my other laptop which runs XP as its OS. Does anyone know if there is a patch or error I need to fix to get my at&t notification icon to function properly for my Vista laptop? I have reinstalled it several times and installed all of the latest updates and still have no idea what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have had my sierra wireless 875 for about 4 months now. I am currently running Vista as my OS. Ever since I first installed it, I've noticed that my at&t notification icon that shows how many bars I have has an error. It seems to show a bar more than I have when I am online (i.e. when I have 3 bars it shows I have 4, when I have 0 bars it shows I have 1...). The card shows the corrects number of bars on my other laptop which runs XP as its OS. Does anyone know if there is a patch or error I need to fix to get my at&t notification icon to function properly for my Vista laptop? I have reinstalled it several times and installed all of the latest updates and still have no idea what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

at&t notification icon error

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too