Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 10, 2012
4:21:45 PM
View profile
at&t Fusion GoPhone having problem with Mobile Network

I recently bought and activated AT&T Fusion GoPhone with (Featured) monthly plan of $50.
I can't connect to Mobile Network, so I can't use any Internet applications and websites.

In Settings/Wireless and networks/Mobile Networks/Access Point Names, there are two options: ATT Broadband and ATT WAP.
ATT WAP is already on since I first turned the phone on.
It doesn't work so I tried to press/turn on ATT Broadband button, but it automatically changed to its original mode of ATT WAP itself.
I wonder why and how.
Please someone help!
I want to use the Internet on my phone.

I recently bought and activated AT&T Fusion GoPhone with (Featured) monthly plan of $50.
I can't connect to Mobile Network, so I can't use any Internet applications and websites.

In Settings/Wireless and networks/Mobile Networks/Access Point Names, there are two options: ATT Broadband and ATT WAP.
ATT WAP is already on since I first turned the phone on.
It doesn't work so I tried to press/turn on ATT Broadband button, but it automatically changed to its original mode of ATT WAP itself.
I wonder why and how.
Please someone help!
I want to use the Internet on my phone.

at&t Fusion GoPhone having problem with Mobile Network

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2012 5:15:46 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same problem with my phone. The only way I have been able to connect to the internet via my home wifi. I have the $25 a month data package so I would like to actually use the internet since I am paying for it. 

Any help appreciated!

Lisa :-)

I am having the same problem with my phone. The only way I have been able to connect to the internet via my home wifi. I have the $25 a month data package so I would like to actually use the internet since I am paying for it. 

Any help appreciated!

Lisa :-)

Re: at&t Fusion GoPhone having problem with Mobile Network

2 of 3 (1,806 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2012 11:04:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

I talked to customer care and they said something got deactivated in my phone. I have to go to an AT&T store tomorrow morning. Will keep you updated and let you know what can be done.

I talked to customer care and they said something got deactivated in my phone. I have to go to an AT&T store tomorrow morning. Will keep you updated and let you know what can be done.

Re: at&t Fusion GoPhone having problem with Mobile Network

3 of 3 (1,410 Views)