anyone coming off of backorder today???

Mentor

anyone coming off of backorder today???

yesterday there seemed to be a ton of buzz and excitement because so many were coming off of backorder all at once... unfortunately i was not in that group... so i'm just curious if there's going to be another "run" today?

Message 1 of 354
Explorer

Re: Any 16GB iPhone 4 come off back order today?

@jcb551

Well mine actually says it will be delieverd on the 29th before 4pm. Aww man that suks. lol. Hopefully it comes tomorow

Message 151 of 354
Mentor

nice  i got lucky and no ups  fed ex overnight so i get it tomorrow.  3 day before i expected.   12 day wait from order to phone in hands.  online order non premier.  16gb  las vegas,nv   sucky thing is we have 4 apple stores here and ALL  of them have had iphone 4's in for walkins since saturday  lol.  but i was patient and it gets deliverd to me

Message 152 of 354
Teacher

so now they are sending them to apple stores for walk ins before they can fulfill pre-orders for ATT customers?  That ticks me off.

Message 153 of 354
Tutor

Ordered 16GB Black on 7/17 through AT&T store and came off BO now. No shipping info yet. Thanks to the thread.

Message 154 of 354
Tutor

ordered 7/16, got off backorder today and then got shipping info about 20 minutes after. Overnight shipping, arrives tomorrow via FedEx. Took from 7/16 to 7/27 to process... 11 days

Message 155 of 354
Contributor

Wouldnt you expect them to? It is Apple's phone they have the right to make sure that their stores are good. Unfair- yes.

And also i ordered my iphone 16gb on 7/16 and came off BO around 1ish and got shipped around 3ish. Should be here by tomorrow at 3 says the tracking.

Message 156 of 354
Scholar

samuraki wrote:

so now they are sending them to apple stores for walk ins before they can fulfill pre-orders for ATT customers?  That ticks me off.

I'd have to agree with you. I thought it was first come first served. Not first come and wait while people can walk into the store and get their phone in 15 minutes on day 1.

Message 157 of 354
Contributor

Ordered my 16GB on the morning of 17 July...   It came off backorder sometime over the last 2 hours with no available shipping info at this time.  Either way, progress!  My obsession grows...

Message 158 of 354
Highlighted
Teacher

Mine is 32GB

Ordered on 7/25 and it came off B/O today!!!

Message 159 of 354

Re: anyone coming off of backorder today???

ordered 7/15 16gb. finally came off backorder today. no shipping at this tim
Message 160 of 354
Tutor

Ordered from AT&T store on 7/18.  Just came off back order, still waiting shipping info.

Message 161 of 354
Contributor

Ordered the 32 GB on Sunday (7/25) in Houston -- it came off backorder yesterday!

Message 162 of 354
Tutor

sanvc wrote:

Ordered 16GB Black on 7/17 through AT&T store and came off BO now. No shipping info yet. Thanks to the thread.

Shipped today and will be arriving by 7/30 - Total 13 days from order date.

Message 163 of 354
Voyager

Order my 16g on 7/15 been off backorder seen 7/27 and still didnt get anything on the shipping as of yet Smiley Sad

Message 164 of 354
Explorer

Was off backorder yesterday the 27th about 3Smiley Tonguem and just now got my shipping info, will ship out today 28th and be here 29th.

Waiting to come off backorder was hard but to wait for the shipping over night was extremely hard....

Message 165 of 354
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support