any new htc 4.3 inch andorid in the works for att?

Scholar

any new htc 4.3 inch andorid in the works for att?

i see these sweet, fast giant screened non wm devices but att doesnt have anything like this at the moment.

will they get something like the evo?

the best phone they have right now imo is the tilt 2 and it looks like its getting kicked to the curb as we speak.

also i am done with wm and all its issues. i will not talk my self into trying wm7. i have been down this road before.

so i think it's be nice to have the evo or maybe the droid x. does anyone know if att plans to offer us something along those lines.

does another carrier have a sweet phone i could buy and use on att that would meet my above expectations?

Message 1 of 18 (3,596 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: any new htc 4.3 inch andorid in the works for att?

I agree 100%.  AT&T needs a device similar to the EVO 4G or it will lose a lot of customers. 

I am currently using an HTC-HD-2 on AT&T.  It works fine, but no 3G service due to the different 3G frequencies between TMO and AT&T.  I also have an Aria, which works great, but I sure miss the 4.3" screen and the 1GHz Snapdragon processor on the HD-2.  The Aria is fast and smooth with Android 2.1, but the 3.2" screen is a real come down from the HD-2.  I use the HD-2 most of the time, because EDGE data works for most of my email and other data needs.

WAKE UP AT&T - MANY OF YOUR USERS AREN'T DRINKING THE iPHONE "COOL AIDE".  WE WANT 4.3" ANDROID AND W7 DEVICES.

Message 16 of 18 (2,121 Views)
Scholar

From the recent announcements, it seems a 4.3" phone is NOT going to make its way to ATT. Even the coming WM7 seem to top out at 4". The only thing close was the Streak, and we know what happened there.

Message 17 of 18 (2,090 Views)
Professor

diagoro wrote:

From the recent announcements, it seems a 4.3" phone is NOT going to make its way to ATT. Even the coming WM7 seem to top out at 4". The only thing close was the Streak, and we know what happened there.

Bottom line is that att is not interested in challenges to the Iphone.  It will be a shame if the new WP7 comes out with a less attractive screen than the Iphone.

Message 18 of 18 (1,788 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.