Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 8, 2011
9:44:10 AM
any missed call indicator ??
Edited by pamelaz on Aug 8, 2011 at 9:48:42 AM

I got Hubby an LG GU 295 to replace a Moto that died.

Among other issues with this phone, there doesn't seem to be anything on the main screen to tell you that you've missed a call.

Every other phone we've ever had has something LARGE that shows automatically  on the screen when you miss a call. I can't seem to find anything on this phone.

We work in a noisy environment  and often just can't hear the phone. We need to be able to easily see if we've missed a call. The "recent call" list is a {word filter evasion }and not usefull for my non-techie Hubby.

Carol

I got Hubby an LG GU 295 to replace a Moto that died.

Among other issues with this phone, there doesn't seem to be anything on the main screen to tell you that you've missed a call.

Every other phone we've ever had has something LARGE that shows automatically  on the screen when you miss a call. I can't seem to find anything on this phone.

We work in a noisy environment  and often just can't hear the phone. We need to be able to easily see if we've missed a call. The "recent call" list is a {word filter evasion }and not usefull for my non-techie Hubby.

Carol

any missed call indicator ??

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments